CHAPTER 23

The early morning sun had just begun to peek over the horizon, casting a golden glow over the palace of the wicked Kamsa. Inside, the atmosphere was tense as the tyrant paced back and forth in his chambers, his mind filled with anger and restlessness.

The servants tiptoed around him, trying to serve him fruits and wine, but he waved them away with a scowl, cussing them for their incompetence.

Throwing the wine glass he yelled, "Asamarth hai sab ke sab !"

"Kshama Maharaj." The servants apologized with trembling hands joined in fear.

As Kamsa continued to fume, suddenly a strong gust of wind swept through the room, knocking over the platters of fruit and spilling the wine. His eyes widened in fury as he recognized the presence of one of his personal servant, in the form of the raging wind.

"Murkh Trinavart !" Kamsa bellowed, his voice echoing off the walls, "Mujhe tang karne ka dussahas kaise kiya !?"

"Itna krodh swasthya hetu accha nahi Maharaj." Trinavart seemed to revel in Kamsa's frustration, continuing to stir up chaos and disorder. The wind continued to whip around the room, causing the curtains to billow and the flames in the torches to flicker wildly.

Kamsa's rage only grew, and he threw curses at him, demanding it to stop at once, "Mere samaksh aa dusht ! Mera aadesh maan !"

The servants watched in fear as Kamsa raged against the wind, his face contorted with fury. It was clear that the wicked ruler's morning had been ruined, and there was no telling what he would do next in his fit of anger.

The wind stopped suddenly, and Trinavart materialized in front of Kamsa, a smirk on his face. His eyes glinted with mischief as he looked at the furious Kamsa.

The Asur mockingly said, "Aapne hi mujhe bulaya, aur aap hi krodh kar rahe hai."

Kamsa's eyes blazed with anger as he glared at Trinavart. He knew that the Asur was testing his patience, but he also knew that he couldn't show any signs of weakness in front of his subordinates.

Taking a breath and calming himself, Kamsa ordered, "Putana aur Shakatasur se ek balak na mara gaya. Mai chaahta hu, ki mere kaal ko kaal tak tum pahuchao. Yadi samarthya ho toh."

Trinavart laughed at the last remark, before saying, "Bas itna sa karya ? Chinta na kare Maharaj, aapke kaal ko kaal ke mukh mei mai girayunga." And then disappeared into a whirlwind.

-------

The sun was casting a warm, golden glow through the windows of the house. Toddler Krishna, with his wobbly steps and infectious laughter, was running around the living room, his tiny feet pitter-pattering on the floor. Yashoda, with a twinkle in her eye, followed closely behind, her laughter mixing with her son's joyful squeals.

As Krishna made his way towards the kitchen, Yashoda quickened her pace, her laughter bubbling up as she tried to catch her energetic son. Finally, with a burst of speed, she scooped him up in her arms, his laughter filling the room as she showered him with kisses and cuddles.

He giggled snuggling close to her, and in his sweet voice he sighed, "Maiya..."

The two of them stood there, wrapped in a warm embrace, the morning light bathing them in a gentle glow. Yashoda couldn't help but marvel at the sheer joy that her little Krishna brought into their lives, and she held him close, savoring this precious moment of love and laughter.

Suddenly, the sunlight diminished, which didn't go unnoticed by the lord, with a sidelong glance he gazed outside the window, and saw trees bending due to strong winds. It didn't take him a moment to know who was coming.

Suddenly Yashoda felt a heaviness that she hadn't felt before, she looked at her son in her arms, just a moment before he was light enough for her to pick him up, but now he seemed to have grown extremely heavy, like a giant rock. She couldn't understand why or how this happened.

Afraid that she'll drop him, Yashoda placed him down on the ground and remembered Narayan, "Hey Purushottam bhagwaan, yeh kaise ho sakta hai."

She caressed the face of her son, and with a sad smile she said, "Kadachit mai thak gayi hu, lalla. Mai apne karya karke aati hu, fir hum dono saath mei vishram karenge. Thik hai ?"

"Thik hai !" He repeated her words with a beaming smile.

Yashoda then stood up and left to attend to her chores for the day. Once she was out of sight, Krishna also stood up and with determination in his eyes, made his way to the threshold of the house. Keeping his tiny hands over his hips, he glared through the swirling wind with fierceness.

Trinavart, who was flying across the sky, searching for the kaal of Kamsa in the entire Mathura and Braj region, looked upon Krishna, the lord's divine aura catching his eyes.

'Awashya yeh hi Vishnu ka avtaar hai.' Trinavart thought.

The Asura swooped down and snatched the innocent little boy, effortlessly lifting him high into the vast expanse of the sky, propelled by its astonishing speed. A collective gasp of sheer horror escaped the lips of the villagers, their eyes wide with disbelief as they bore witness to this heart-wrenching spectacle. In that very moment, Yashoda, alerted by the commotion, dashed out of her kitchen, her eyes fixated on the unfolding tragedy.

"KRISHNA ! LALLA !" she shrieked, her voice trembling with terror, her heart pounding in her chest. And just like how a cow becomes miserable in the absence of its calf, Yashoda became so miserable that she collapsed on the ground, losing her senses.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Chalo dekhe Trinavart, Kaal ke mukh mei kaun girta hai 🌝

Also Krishna has started to speak now 😍✨✨