CHAPTER 85

Krishna called again, "Srinav !"

The afternoon sun beat down on Vrindavan, casting long shadows that stretched across the meadow. A gentle breeze ruffled the leaves, and a figure materialized before him. Clad in vibrant yellow garments, Srinav appeared before him.

"Pranaam taat." he said, approaching Krishna and kneeling down in front of the lord's small form, bowing his head.

Noticing the red tint on his lips, Krishna remarked, "Mai kabse tumhe bula raha hu, aur tum paan grahan karne mei vyast the."

"Paan grahan karne mei kitna hi samaye lagta hai ?" Srinav smiled, and then quickly added, "Samaye toh aapki putri ke oshtho se cheenne mei lag gaya."

Krishna's lips morphed into a perfectly flat line. He raised one eyebrow, as his gaze flickered from Srinav's face to his bright yellow attire, then back again. Srinav let out a hearty yet nervous laugh. The sound filled the meadow, chasing away the seriousness of the moment. 

"Accha accha. Batayiye kya sewa karu ?" He asked with a playful grin.

Krishna shook his head and then replied, "Radha mujhse krodhit hai."

"Oh ho." Srinav said sympathetically as he settled onto the ground, "Sampurn gatha bataye."

Krishna took a deep breath and began to recount the events that had led to Radha's anger. Srinav listened intently, nodding his head in understanding as Krishna spoke. As he finished his story, Srinav sat in silence for a moment, processing everything he had heard and what could be done. 

"Mai chaahta hu ki tum, Radha ko mere hridaye ki baat sunao. Meri dasha batao." Krishna said.

Srinav smiled, "Uchit hai." He said and stood up.

As Srinav made his way through the dense forest, the ancient trees whispered in reverence at his presence. The sunlight was being filtered through the canopy above, casting a golden hue on the forest floor. Birds chirped melodiously, announcing the arrival of the divine being.

Upon reaching the clearing, Srinav's gaze fell upon Radha, her form slumped on the grand swing, emanating an aura of anger and desolation. Her eyes, usually filled with warmth and love, now reflected a storm of emotions. But even in this condition, her eminence was undeniable. He felt a wave of empathy wash over him, knowing the depth of her pain.

The Ashtsakhis who were surrounding her, speaking consoling words, suddenly fell silent as they caught sight of the god.  They were taken aback by his divine aura, and stared at him in awe, sensing an inexplicable familiarity. There was a resemblance between him and Radha that seemed to echo through the ages.

Lalita, intrigued by his aura, approached him with awe shining in her eyes. Barely reaching his hips in height, she asked with a mixture of curiosity and reverence, "Devatma, aap kaun hai ?"

Srinav, his voice gentle yet powerful, replied, "Mujhe Krishna ka doot samjho. Mai yaha Radha hetu sandesh laya hu."

"Krishna ka sandesh ?" Lalita's eyes lit up, "Aayiye na."

Srinav removed his footwear before following Lalita's lead as she took him towards Radha. Approaching the swing, he knelt by her side. Gently, he reached out and touched her feet, seeking her blessings. Radha, startled, lifted her gaze to meet his. In that moment, a wave of peace washed over her as she felt a comforting presence beside her. Srinav looked at her with utmost reverence, understanding her pain without a word spoken.

"Srinav ?" She muttered in a shakey voice.

A weary smile tugs at the corners of her lips as she slowly reaches out to hold his hand. The motherly warmth of her touch sends a comforting sensation through Srinav, as he gently clasps her small hand within his larger ones. He raises her hand to his forehead.

Then he said, "Matey, swayam ko itna kasht kyu dena ? Krishna se maan karne, unke prati itni kathorta kyu dikhana ? Sampurn jagat jaanta hai, ki woh aapke bina, aur aap unke bina, ek pal bhi nahi reh sakte. Iss liye, O paramkarunamayi, apne maan ko tyaag de."

However, instead of calming down, Radha's anger seems to only intensify. Her eyes, filled with tears and frustration, meet Srinav's with a mix of sadness and defiance. She pulls her hand away from his grasp, shaking her head as if unable to accept his words.

"Nahi. Srinav, tum mere putra ho ki Hari ke ?" She asks.

"Aapka." He replies.

"Toh fir Krishna ka paksh kyu le rahe ho ?" Radha asked as if accusing.

Srinav softly answered, "Mai toh chaahta hu ki aap aur Krishna, iss sundar ritu ka anand le. Sang jhula jhule aur prem leelaye kar, iss sansaar ko tript kare."

Radha turned her gaze, "Aaj mai Krishna ko kshama nahi kar sakti. Mujhe uss par bahut krodh aa raha hai. Iss kunj ki pratyek vastu jo mujhe uska smaran dila rahi hai, sab par krodh aa raha hai !"

Her eyes darted around and she angrily muttered, "Yeh megh, yeh akash..." her eyes then fell upon Srinav again, "Tumhare kaale kesh aur yeh peele vastra..."

"Mere kesh aur vastra ?" His eyes widened.

Radha nodded, "Ha. Apne kesho ko shwet karlo aur vastra ko bhasmibhut kardo !" She demanded.

Srinav, taken aback by her request, chuckled nervously but maintained his composure, "Ab... Ab kesh kaha se shwet karu, Matey. Aapki hi kripa se anant yovan mila hai..... Aur rahi baat vastro ki.... Aapki aagya ka palan kar deta kintu shishtachaar ka bhi toh palan karna hai-"

Radha's frustration and grief were palpable, as the weight of her emotions lingered in the air around the grand swing.

With a soothing voice, he reassured, "Kintu aap chinta mat kijiye, mai Krishna se jaa baat karta hu." And then he hurriedly got up, bowed quickly, and left the clearing.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Radha Rani ka gussa uff 😂