CHAPTER 42

-- CHAITANYA LOK --

The heavenly realm of Chaitanya Lok was bathed in a soft, golden light of the early morning sun. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers and the gentle rustling of the leaves on the trees. Birds were singing a melodious tune, adding to the tranquil atmosphere.

Amarsri, in a serene and delighted mood, was taking a stroll through the lush gardens, full of vibrant flowers and their scent. As she walks, her ethereal garments flow in the cool breeze. Her eyes, captivatingly restless by nature, darted around the entire place, admiring the bountiful beauty of nature.

While she looks above at the trees, swaying in the breeze her eyes fall over several birds nestled together, but the one that caught her complete attention was the one with vibrant blue feathers.

She outstretched her arms at it, and the bird, who was already desperate for her affection, flits down from the branches above and gently rests on her forearm, chirping delightfully, its song filling the air with pure, crystalline notes. 

Amarsri smiled, her eyes sparkled with childlike delight as she admired the bird's vibrant plumage and marveled at its sweet song

Amarsri smiled, her eyes sparkled with childlike delight as she admired the bird's vibrant plumage and marveled at its sweet song. She gently stroked the bird's feathers, enjoying its company and the music of its song.

Srinav watched her from a distance, his heart swelling with adoration as he admired her pure and innocent nature.

Mesmerized by the sight before him, he knew he needed to capture this moment

Mesmerized by the sight before him, he knew he needed to capture this moment. With a wave of his hand, he summoned all the necessary tools and materials to create a painting of his beloved.

Setting up his easel, he began to paint, his strokes capturing the goddess's ethereal beauty and the enchanting scene around her.

Narayan-Narayan !" Narad Muni approached.

"Pranam Devarshi." Srinav greeted with joined hands.

"Ab Kavita ke saath, Chitrakala mei bhi parangat hai aap, dev." Narad said admiring the unfinished work.

Srinav chuckled, "Mata Shakti ne sabhi 64 kalao mei prangat banaya hai mujhe."

Narad Muni smiled, "Ab Shree aur Shakti ke putra se toh kuch kam apeksha kar hi nahi sakte."

"Bade dino baad ana huya, Munivar." Said Amarsri, as she approached them.

"Narayan-Narayan !" Narad chuckled, "Ab jabse prabhu ne prithvi par avatar liya hai, man unhe dekhte bharta nahi, aur kisi anya karya ka sudh rehta nahi."

Amarsri smiled, "Sthiti toh humari bhi kuch aisi hi hai."

"Hume sudh rahe ya na rahe, par Pita Brahmadev ko sabki sudh hai." Narad said.

Amarsri raised a brow, "Tatparya ?"

"Woh aapki upasthiti chaahte hai. Kuch awashyak mantrana karni hai." Narad said.

Amarsri fell into thoughts, wondering what does the creator god wishes to talk about. But she knew she couldn't deny him and hence agreed to come, "Uchit hai."

With a warm smile, she bid her husband farewell and made her way to Brahmadev's presence. Now that she was out of sight, a sense of uncertainty hung in the air. How was Srinav going to complete the painting ?

But then again, he had already captured the moment in his heart, would be hard to materialize that image on the canvas ? Unlikely for him.

Closing his eyes and remembering that moment, he began to paint again, his brushstrokes guided by the love and admiration he felt for his wife.

-- SATYALOK --

Satyalok or Brahmalok was blazing brightly in the cosmos, full of immortal energy, knowledge and bliss. Narad led Amarsri to the Brahmapura, a huge palace where Brahmadev resided with Devi Saraswati.

Seeing them both, seated on lotuses, Amarsri joined her hands and bowed down to their presence that was filled with excellence of truth.

Brahma said, "Devi, aapne kripa kar Shankaratrishn ko Ilvakka pisachini se mukt toh kar diya, parantu unn dono ke bich jo sauda huya tha, uska kya ?"

"Param Pitamah, mai jaanti hu ki Shankaratrishn ki aatma par Ilvakka ka adhikar tha. Kintu uske sthaan par maine use Manushya yoni ka amulya janm ka prastaav diya tha. Aur usne swikar kar liya." Amarsri said.

Mata Saraswati shook her head, "Woh toh thik hai, putri. Parantu tantra ke niyamo ko aap jhutla toh nahi sakti. Woh toh aapke Pita Mahadev ne hi iss shrishti ko diye hai."

Amarsri fell into thoughts for a moment, she understood what they meant. Looking up at them with a small smile she said, "Patni pati ki aatma hoti hai. Aur Ilvakka ka adhikar tha Shankaratrishn ki aatma par. Toh Mata, sarvochit yahi hoga, ki agle janm mei Shankaratrishn ka vivah ho jaaye Ilvakka ke saath."

Brahma smiled, but still asked, "Ek Pisachini, ek Devi ki bahu banne yogya hai ?"

Amarsri said, "Woh Pisachini nahi rahi dev, woh toh manushya yoni mei janm legi. Aur Bharatvarsh ke manushya ka janm toh Devyoni se bhi shresht mana jata hai. Ha, ho sakta hai ki usme vikaar ho, parantu aisa koi vikaar nahi jisse vyakti mukt na ho sakte, kyuki aatma toh sadev shudh aur pavitra hoti hai."

Brahmadev said, "Saadho. Aisa hi hoga."

Narad said, "Narayan-Narayan ! Chalo iss samasya ka samadhan toh ho gaya. Ab mai shaanti se apne prabhu ki baal leelaye dekhunga."

Brahma raised a brow, "Vishnudev toh sabko apni maya se mohit kar rahe hai. Sochta hu ki kyu na unko apne maya se chakit kardu ?"

Mata Saraswati looked at him, "Swayam Mayapati ko chakit karenge aap ?"

"Kyu nahi kar sakta ? Shrishti racheta hu mai." Brahma said and then glanced back at Amarsri, "Bataye Devi, kya yeh sambhav nahi ?"

"Uh..." Amarsri looked between the creator god and the goddess of knowledge back and forth, "Prayas karke toh dekh hi sakte hai. Sansaar ko kuch naya hi sikhne milega."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

In Srimad Bhagavat Puran.... Brahmadev does not forget that Krishna is Vishnu ji, as shown in cartoons or TV serials.

It's actually that he wanted to use his Maya to surprise or fool Krishna. Which makes more sense, because how can Brahma forget such an important thing ?

And in the text this event is actually portrayed as an audacious act, as to how can one even think to outsmart Krishna, who is the cause of causes, the supreme soul, the one who controls the entire multiverse, and is the one who has created Maya.

Also, had Brahmadev not done this, we would've never known the concept of Multiverse. Otherwise we would've been thinking that Krishna controls just one universe, while he actually controls the entire multiverse....... My point is, Brahmadev ko kuch bolna mat, Parampitamah hai woh ☺️🔪