CHAPTER 52

The golden halls of Swargalok were alive with the sounds of laughter and music as Indra and Indrani along with Amarsri and Srinav were perched on magnificent thrones.

The room was filled with the enchanting dance of the Apsaras, moving in perfect harmony to the music of the Gandharvas, whose melodies filled the air with a sense of joy and wonder. Attendants moved around the room, pouring various types of wine into the chalices of the gods and goddesses, ensuring that their every desire was met.

The wine flowed freely, adding to the sense of revelry and celebration that filled the room.

"Adbhut." Said Amarsri at the taste of the wine, "Sabhi madirao mei, iska swaad mujhe atyant bhaya."

"Yeh taal fal se bana hai, Devi. Mujhe bhi yeh atyant pasand hai." Sachi who was sitting beside her smiled, glad that her friend liked it. She then called upon an attendant, "Aur laao." She ordered for more wine to be put.

"Kshama Indrani." The servant lowered his head, "Taalfal se bani madira samaapt ho gayi."

Sachi frowned, "Samaapt ho gayi ? Parantu kaise ?"

The servant instead of replying pointed at the Indra and Srinav, who were engrossed in their own conversation, laughing and joking with each other as they watched the dancers twirl and spin before them. Their laughter filled the hall, echoing off the walls and mingling with the music that filled the air.

Disappointed that they both finished all the wine made of Taalfal, Sachi sighed while Amarsri folded her arms.

"Dono ne sab samaapt kardiya." Indrani said.

Amarsri replied, "Toh dono se hi Taalfal mangwaate hai."

Both the goddesses called out, "Dev !"

"Ji Devi ?" Both the gods immediately turned to them, their cheeks flushing and eyes half closed, a clear indication that they had had a little too much of wine.

"Aap dono ne Taalfal wali madira samaapt kardi." Amarsri said.

Sachi told, "Hum chaahte hai ki aap dono aur Taalfal leke aaye."

Indra squinted his eyes and frowned, "Parantu hum kyu ?" He asked earning a gentle push from Srinav.

"Ssh." Srinav kept a finger over his lips, "Patni se prashn nahi."

"Satyavachan." Indra nodded with wide eyes, and then looked back at the goddesses, "Hum awashya laayenge !" He declared standing up unsteadily and offering his arm to Srinav for support. With arms draped over each other's shoulders for support, they both make their way out of the grand hall, their laughter echoing behind them.

Indrani and Amarsri rolled their eyes at their husbands' antics before turning back to their chalices, taking another sip of the bitter-sweet nectar.

-------

Srinav and Indra, perched on Jaladri and Airavat respectively, entered the earthly realm to obtain Taalfal. A shimmering light surrounded them, signaling their divine presence, even the birds chirped in excitement at the arrival of the gods. They landed gracefully in the lush forests of Vrindavan, where the best Taalfal trees grew.

They both walked around a while, inspecting the taalvrikshas, before settling on the best one. Srinav, with his radiant aura, summoned a large basket made of golden vines, while Indra, with his mighty strength, began shaking the palm trees. The Taalfal fruits, ripe and juicy, fell from the trees and landed gently in the basket.

The sound of the falling fruit echoed through the serene surroundings, as the gods worked in harmony to gather the finest Taalfal. As the basket filled up, they shared a smile, knowing that their wives would be delighted with the sweet nectar of the Taalfal wine.

But suddenly they felt the earth beneath their feet to be trembling. They glanced sideways and saw a donkey-like Asur coming towards their direction. His hooves pounded against the earth, creating a thunderous sound that echoed through the forest.

"Dhenukasur ke taalvan mei ana kya kam bhul thi hi, jo tum dono taalfal bhi chura rahe ho ? Parantu jaan lo ki tumhare haath pachtave ke alawa kuch nahi aayega" He said.

But instead of the frightened or defensive response he had expected, all he got was a long silence. As both the gods kept staring at him with squinted eyes.

Srinav asked, "Shakra, yeh gadharv satya mei bol raha hai ya maine adhik madira pi li thi ?"

"Nahi nahi. Yeh gadharv satya mei bol raha hai." Indra assured.

A chuckle escaped Srinav's lips, "Brahmadev bhi kya kya pashu banate hai."

Dhenukasur raised his front two feet and stomped one the ground, shaking it, however the gods in front of him remained unaffected.

"Dhenuka ke van mei aake uska apmaan karte ho !?" He roared.

Indra looked around and then back at the Asur, "Kaha hai Dhenuka ?"

"Arrey murkho ! Mai hi hu Dhenuka !" The Asur said frustratedly.

Indra clenched his jaw, "O buddhiheen ! Yadi tu hi Dhenuka hai toh swayam ko 'anya-purush' mei kyu sambodhit karta hai !?"

Dhenukasur shouted angrily, "Yeh taalvan Kamsa ke aadhin hai. Pehle toh tum dono yaha bina anumati ke aaye, fir fal churaye, aur ab mera upahas bana rahe ho !?"

"Yeh taalvan Kamsa ke aadhin hai ?" Srinav asked.

"Ha !" Dhenuka grunted.

Srinav and Indra looked at each other, both of their faces adorned with playful smiles, "Fir toh awashya churayenge." They both chuckled.

Frustrated, Dhenukasur let out a deafening roar and charged towards the two gods, his massive form barreling through the trees. As the asur lunged towards Srinav, his hooves pounding against the earth, the god's eyes began to glow with a fierce orange intensity. And a slight tilt of his head made Dhenukasur stumble and fall to the ground with a thunderous crash.

Dhenuka writhed in pain, his body convulsing as he struggled to get back on his feet. But the Srinav's gaze held him in place, his power overwhelming Dhenukasur and forcing him to submit to his superior strength. Srinav blinked which finally freed him. But alas, Indra raised his index finger towards the sky.

Suddenly, dark clouds gathered overhead and when he lowered his finger a bolt of lightning struck down directly on Dhenukasur. The lightning crackled and sizzled as it struck Dhenukasur, causing him to yelp in surprise and jump into the air, his hooves flailing wildly. He landed with a thud, smoke rising from his singed fur, looking thoroughly dazed and bewildered.

"Ab iska kya kare ?" Indra asked.

Srinav replied, "Isko mere shwasur dekh lenge."

Indra chuckled as he and Srinav both went back to their vahans, mounting on top and leaving with a basket full of juicy Taalfal.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Indra and Srinav ke saath itna maza aya toh socho Pandav aur Satyashree ke saath kitna maza aayega 😂✨

Waise little Krishna mei Indra vs Dhenukasur ka dikhaya tha jisme Indra runs away, lekin Bhagwatam mei aisa kuch varnan nahi hai..... This chapter is to just make up for it 😂