CHAPTER 74

The afternoon sun was casting a golden glow over the realm of Chaitanya Lok. The air was moist and cool, carrying the sweet scent of wet earth.

In her kitchen, Amarsri was surrounded by an array of exotic spices and ingredients, filling the room with their rich and enticing aromas. Her resplendent garments shimmered in the soft sunlight streaming in through the ornate windows, casting a warm glow on her delicate features. Her eyes were focused on the task of preparing a delicious meal.

Her hands moved with practiced ease, expertly folding and pressing the dough as she hummed a soothing melody

Her hands moved with practiced ease, expertly folding and pressing the dough as she hummed a soothing melody. The dough yielded beneath her touch, taking on a smooth and elastic texture.

As the peaceful tranquility enveloped the kitchen, suddenly the serene atmosphere was shattered by the sound of footsteps approaching rapidly. With their ethereal beauty and boundless energy, Rambha and Menka came running into the kitchen with excitement and restlessness.

"Amarsri ! Jo hum sun rahe hai, kya woh satya hai ?" Rambha asked, sitting beside.

Still focused on her task, Amarsri asked, "Kaisa satya ?"

Menka said, "Yahi ki tumhare Vidyashree avatar ke pita, Bhagwaan Nar the ?"

This made Amarsri stop, she raised her eyes and looked at them both with a frown, "Tum dono ko kaise pata chala ?"

"Shri Krishna ne yeh rahasya apne sakhao ko bataya." Rambha said.

"Oh." Amarsri sighed, "Toh satya antatah bahar aa hi gaya."

Menka folded her hands, "Itni badi baat, aur hume bhi nahi bataya."

Amarsri shook her head with a smile, "Gyansagar ki yeh iccha thi, Nar ki bhi yahi chaahte the. Toh fir, mai dono ke icchao ke virudh kaise jaati ? Mere liye toh dono hi Pita the."

The apsaras nodded understanding that their friend was bound by duty and respect towards father.

"Waise thik bhi hai." Rambha said, "Bhagwaan Nar toh tapasvi hai. Woh pita ka uttardaitwa nibhate bhi toh kaise."

"Aisa nahi hai." Amarsri said, "Mana ek Pita ka daitwa unhone nahi nibhaya kyuki woh niyati se badhya the. Kintu sneh aur chinta dikhane mei unhone kami nahi ki."

Menka got curious, "Kaise ?"

Amarsri smiled as she gazed into a distance, "Meri tapasya ke prarambh mei aisa lagta tha ki... Ki koi toh hai jo mera dhyaan rakh raha hai."

-- FLASHBACK --

Under the scorching heat of the summer sun, Vidyashree sat cross-legged in deep meditation under a tree on the banks of Kshipra river. Beads of sweat glistened on her brow as she chanted ancient mantras with closed eyes, completely immersed in her spiritual practice to fulfil the goal of her life.

The harsh sun rays beat down upon her, casting long shadows across the grass. But suddenly, still lost in her meditation, she felt a subtle shift in the intensity of the sunlight, and a shadow loomed over her. Unbeknownst to her, it was none other than Bhagwaan Nar, who stood tall between her and the blazing sun, casting a protective shadow over her form.

With a serene expression on his face, he gazed down at his daughter with a mixture of concern and tenderness. He watched her continue her chanting, her face serene and focused, the lines of worry and stress melting away under the comforting shade he provided.

Then, he too closed his eyes and began chanting the name of his aradhya Mahadev. The sound of his chanting, accompanied by the soft rustle of the rudraksha beads on his wrists, filled the air with a sense of peace and tranquility. His mind completely immersed in his lord, while he stood there, the blazing sun scorching his back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Amidst the fallen leaves of autumn, Vidyashree was chanting mantras softly, her voice resonating with the tranquility of the surroundings. However, as she continued chanting, her throat and mouth was getting dry and scratchy. For she had not drunk water for days, but her determination pushed her to persevere through the discomfort.

But her struggle was not unseen by Nar, he clearly saw the struggle in her voice and the parched look on her face. Thus, he quietly approached her, carrying a small leaf filled with water from the nearby river. As she remained lost in her meditation, he seized the moment and poured a few drops of water into her mouth.

She instinctively swallowed the refreshing liquid, feeling instant relief. With a tender touch, he wiped the remaining water drops from her chin, his eyes filled with compassion and sadness for his daughter's dedication and perseverance, but also struggles.

The coolness of the water had soothed her dry throat, allowing her to continue her chanting with newfound vigor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The air was crisp and biting on the winter night. Despite the harsh cold that nipped at her skin, she remained unwavering, her lips moving silently as she chanted ancient mantras.

Nar watched over her with a mixture of pride and concern. Dressed in a saffron robe that billowed around him in the icy wind, he approached the young woman slowly, his steps muffled by moist grass. With a tender gaze, he observed her peaceful countenance, her dedication to her practice evident in every breath she took.

Sensing the chill of the night seeping into her bones, he reached out and gently draped his own saffron garment over her shoulders. The warmth of the fabric enveloped her like a comforting embrace, shielding her from the frigid temperatures that threatened to break her concentration.

"Nar," The voice of his twin fell over his ears, "Uski tapasya todo mat. Use woh parishram karne do, kathinayi sehne do." Narayan said arriving there.

Nar looked at him, "Dekh ke bhi andekha kaise kardu, Bhrata ? Mana ki Pita ke sabhi adhikaar Gyansagar ko de diye the maine, kintu putri toh meri bhi huyi na."

"Tumhara hridaye atyant komal hai, Nar." Narayan said, "Kintu Vidyashree ko saptrishi Agasthya ka shraap todna hai. Jitni kathinayi, utna prachand tapobal. Use sehne do."

With a heavy heart, Nar glanced at his daughter, he knew he had to leave Vidyashree to face the austerities and grow stronger through them. Before he turned to leave, he gently caressed her head, bestowing a silent blessing, unbeknownst to her at the moment.

-- FLASHBACK OVER --

Amarsri said, "Yadi unhe na roka jata, toh Nar awashya 7000 varsho tak meri sahayata karte. Kintu Narayan jaante the ki tapasya mujhe swayam karni padegi."

The Apsaras looked at each other and then back at her. They nodded but couldn't bring themselves to say a word.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

The untold events of HH9 🌝✨

Also, in last chapter there was a looooooot of confusion so let me simplify it for you.

Prajapati Nar, Vidyashree ke Pita hai, Amarsri ke nahi. Vidyashree avtaar hai, Amarsri avtaari meaning source of avatar, from whom all the avatar emerges. Nar Vidyashree avtaar ke pita hai, Amarsri ke toh Narayan aur Mahadev hi hai.

Aur Prajapati Nar, Krishneshwari ke pita NAHI hai, Vidyashree avatar ke hai. So technically Arjun is not Krishneshwari's father. In fact, Arjun can't be considered Vidyashree's father as well.... He himself didn't father her, NAR DID. Vidyashree came a yug before Arjun.