CHAPTER 83

Upon reaching the palace of Varun, the guards stood in awe at the sight of the divine brothers. Overwhelmed by reverence, tears streamed down their cheeks as they knelt in submission. Krishna and Balram, with their divine aura shining brightly, entered the majestic palace of Varun. As they walked through the corridors towards the court of Varun, the air was filled with a sense of peace and serenity.

As Krishna and Balram entered the court of Varun, the atmosphere was charged with an unexpected aura of divine presence. Varun was taken aback by the sheer radiance and grace emanating from the two divine beings. His eyes widened in astonishment, and his heart filled with reverence as he beheld the majesty of Krishna and Balram.

Realizing that the supreme lord of all has himself arrived at his place, approached them and knelt down in a gesture of utmost respect and humility. Varun, usually composed and regal, felt a surge of overwhelming emotion. The guards, already deeply moved by the presence of Krishna and Balram, watched in silent awe as Varun paid homage to the divine guests.

Addressing Krishna, he said, "Prabhu, aaj mera janm lena safal huya. Aapke charan-kamal ki sewa kar aaj mujhe sampurn purusharth praapt ho gaye. Bhakto ke bhagwan, vendantiyo ke brahm, yogiyo ke Paramatma, aapke aane se mujhe sansaar ke samast sukh praapt ho gaye."

"Ab aapne humare baba ko bandhi bana liya, toh hume ana hi pada." Krishna said.

Varun frowned, "Tatparya ?"

"Aapke uss senik ne," Balram pointed at the guard and said, "Humare Pita toh Asur samajh kar pakad liya."

Varun gasped realising the audacious folly, he lowered his hands and clasped his hands together, "Kshama kare. Mere iss murkh sevak ne anjaane mei aapke pita toh Asur samajh liya. Aur unki na sunna meri bhul thi. Kripa karke humara apraadh kshama kare."

He then turned to the guard and gestured for him to bring Nand. The embarrassed guard hurriedly made his way to the prison and respectfully brought back the king of Braj.

Nand saw how great the opulence of Varun lok and of Varun was, and also how the residents and the lord of the abode himself was repeatedly honouring and worshiping his sons.

-------

"Aur iss prakar, Krishna aur Balram ne mujhe varunlok se bachaya." Nand described all that happened in Varunlok to his fellow cowherds.

The men listened in awe, their eyes wide with astonishment. They turned their gaze towards Krishna and Balram, who were playfully interacting with the village dogs. Despite their playful antics, there was an undeniable air of divinity surrounding Krishna. The cowherd men couldn't help but marvel at his sheer presence, feeling a sense of reverence and wonder wash over them.

"Krishna awashya paramatma hai." They muttered among themselves.

One of the Gopas said, "Vidyawaan kehte hai ki Paramatma ka dhaam hi sabhi aatmao ka vastavik ghar hota hai. Toh kya Krishna hume apna paramdhaam dikhayenge ?"

Because he sees everything and knows everything, Krishna automatically understood what the cowherd men were conjecturing.

He thought, 'Bina param-gyaan ke jeevatma apne karmo aur icchao se upar aur niche ke loko mei vicharan karti rehti hai. Iss liye apne paramdhaam ko nahi jaan paati.'

He wished to please them. He wanted to show his compassion towards them by fulfilling their desires.

The men gazed at him again, with hopeful eyes. This time he was looking back at them, a kind smile gracing his lips and a mystery twinkling in his eyes. Suddenly, a blinding flash of light emanated from him, forcing them to shut their eyes in reflex. They left as if they were submerged in water and then lifted up again. When they dared to open their eyes again, they found themselves in the majestic supreme abode of Krishna.

He revealed to them the indestructible spiritual effulgence of his, unlimited, conscious and eternal. It was the sight of spiritual existence that sages see in trance, when their consciousness is free of the modes of material nature.

Nand and the other cowherd men felt the greatest happiness when they saw that transcendental abode. They were especially amazed to see Krishna surrounded by the personified Vedas, who were offering him prayers. Overwhelmed by the sheer beauty and divine presence surrounding them, tears of joy streamed down their faces. In that transcendental realm, the cowherd men experienced a profound sense of peace and elation, realizing the unfathomable greatness of Krishna.

Moved to their cores, they closed their eyes and offered prayers, feeling as if they were immersed in a sacred ocean. As they re-emerged, they opened their eyes to find themselves in Yamuna.

Confused and disoriented they all looked around restlessly and then much to their relief saw Krishna sitting by a tree, playing his flute under the warm sunlight, radiating magnificence.  The cowherd men were amazed when they realised that the kingdom of God had exactly the same spiritual atmosphere as their own earthly Vrindavan and that, just as in their Vrindavana, Krishna was personally present in their unique visions also.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Krishna ne gopo ko apna paramdhaam dikha unhe paramanand diya 🙏✨