CHAPTER 87

Finally, Radha's anger melted away, replaced by a sense of contentment and mirth. She laughed and laughed at the silly trick undertaken by Krishna. Her friends, who had been worried about Radha's anger, let out sighs of relief as they saw her laughing freely once again. Krishna beamed with joy at the sight of Radha's laughter and the warmth that had returned to her eyes.

"O Krishna..." Radha shook her head, finding it hard to breathe.

Krishna grinned mischievously in response, knowing that his playful antics had once again won over Radha's heart.

He asked hopefully, "Toh tum mujhe kshama karti ho Radhey ?"

At that Radha stopped laughing and looked at him with a smile. A rather mischievous one. She stood up, her head raised high, her lips curled up.

"Kaise kshama kardu ? Jab tak tumhe mera paksh samajh hi na aaye. Yadi tum Radha hote toh tumhe abhaas hota." She said.

Krishna's smile faltered, holding her hands he said, "Toh tumhara kshamapatra kaise banu ?"

She smiled gazing down at him, "Abhaas karwati hu. Yahi ruko."

Radha looked at Vishakha and gestured to her to give her the extra garments they had brought for her. Vishakha quickly handed her a set of vibrant yellow garments.

Confusion rippled through the gathering as Radha disappeared into the foliage, her intentions shrouded in mystery. Krishna looked at the Ashtsakhis, who were just as clueless as he was at the moment. Time seemed to stretch endlessly until Radha emerged from the bushes, now cloaked in the same yellow garments but in a manner that resembled Krishna's style.

There was an uncharacteristic mischievous glint in her eyes that hinted at a transformation beyond mere clothing. She now gazed at everyone with a sidelong glance. Her eyebrows were raised mischievously. Even her gait was like that of an intoxicated elephant, much like her beloved. Krishna was so astounded that he too for a moment began to believe that Radha was him only.

"O Radha," She addressed Krishna, approaching him with a playful swagger, she seized his wrists and deftly twisted them behind his back in jest.

Krishna's eyes widened in surprise, "Uff Krishna !" He exclaimed in some sort of a trance.

A ripple of astonishment swept through the eight maidens as they beheld the sight of Radha transformed into Krishna and Krishna into Radha. Oh how confusing and divine it was seeing Radha calling out to Radha and Krishna calling out to Krishna.

"Lalitey, meri basuri toh dede." Radha said in tone that echoed Krishna's. Lalita stood speechlessly, as she handed her swamini the flute.

Radha brought the flute close to her lips, her fingers danced effortlessly on the flute's intricate holes, producing melodious tunes that echoed through the serene surroundings. As the notes filled the air, a sense of joy and tranquility descended upon the gathering. Radha's eyes sparkled with mischief and playfulness, just like Krishna himself.

Krishna was entranced by the music, his eyes closed in bliss. He rested his hands on Radha's shoulders and then rested his head over them. A smile graced his lips, a smile that had an unusual simplicity to it. The Ashtsakhis became ecstatic seeing them both like that. How charming was the sight ! Not only had they both exchanged clothing and ornaments, but also their affections, emotions and their own selves subsuming in each other's ego. The daughter of Vrishbhanu had become Nand's son, and the son of Nand had become Vrishbhanu's daughter.

Radha lowered her flute, gazing at Krishna with a side long glance, "Radhey," she called.

"Kya Krishna ?" He answered.

She smilingly said, "Yamuna tat par chalte hai."

Grabbing Krishna by his arms, she led him towards the enchanting Yamuna River. Her eyes sparkled with a blend of amusement and affection, reminiscent of Krishna's own gaze. Krishna, usually the charmer, found himself blushing and shy as Radha guided him towards the flowing waters. She moved with a confidence and grace that was both captivating and endearing, drawing him closer with each step.

As they reached the riverbank, Radha sat down and playfully dipped her toes into the cool water, urging Krishna to join her. With a coy smile, she gently tugged at his arm, coaxing him to let go of his reservations and embrace the moment. Krishna, who at the moment was not even aware of himself, felt his heart race with a mixture of excitement and bashfulness, finding himself swept away by Radha's playful spirit.

She gently pulled him down beside her and wrapped her arms around him, offering the warmth of her embrace. The air is filled with a sense of enchantment as Radha, now embodying his essence, leans in closer, her heart beating in rhythm with his. Krishna, usually the one orchestrating such interactions, found himself pleasantly shying away.

"Radhey Krishna, Radhey Krishna." The voice of Srinav caught their attention.

They glanced at him who came towards them with a confident stride, getting on his knees and prostrating before the divine sight.

"Adbhut." He said rising and joining his hands, "Anupam drishya hai yeh. Kaun Radha hai ? Kaun Krishna hai ? Koi nahi jaanta. Kadachit iss liye ki dono mei koi bhed raha hi nahi."

Gazing at them both with the look of pure reverence and admiration he said, "Jab Kunj mei aap dono leela kar rahe the, tab Brahmadev ka ek sandesh aya. Aagya ho toh kahu."

"Kaho." Radha said.

Srinav said, "Unka kehna hai ki yu toh aap dono adi-kaal se vivahit hai. Kintu iss Mahayug mei yadi aap dono ka punah vivah ho jaaye toh sansaar tript ho uthega."

Radha and Krishna looked at each other, a knowing look passing between them, before they turned their gaze back at him, "Awashya." They both agreed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Radha Krishna ke iss leela ko Lilahava bhi kaha jata hai ❤️🙏

AUR GET READY FOR THE MARRIAGE OF RADHA AND KRISHNA 🙏✨