CHAPTER 56

"Holi ki badhai ho Nandraj !" Vrishbhanu smiled smearing colours over the face of his friend.

Nand laughed as he also smeared colours over Vrishbhanu's face, "Tumhe bhi mitra."

Both Barsana and Vrindavan had come together to celebrate the auspicious festival of Holi. The streets were filled with colorful decorations and the sound of laughter and music filled the air. Groups of young men and women danced energetically to the beat of drums and the sound of flutes, their movements a blur of color as they threw handfuls of brightly colored powder at each other.

Radha and her ashtasakhis were in the midst of their own celebration, giggling and throwing colored powder at each other. Their faces were already covered in a rainbow of colors, their laughter ringing out through the air. Suddenly, the sound of laughter and shouting caught their attention, and they turned to see Krishna and Balram approaching with their friends.

The boys were armed with golden water guns, their mischievous smiles giving away their intentions. Before the girls could react, Krishna and Balram began spraying them with water, causing shrieks of surprise and delight to fill the air. Radha tried to shield herself from the onslaught, but Krishna managed to sneak up behind her and drench her with a spray of water, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Inn gwaalo ko chhodenge nahi !" Lalita said.

The girls, their clothes dripping wet, picked up sticks and chased after the boys, their laughter mingling with the sounds of the festival. As the boys ran through the streets, they quickly grabbed shields that had been left out for decoration, using them to protect themselves from the girls' playful attacks.

Radha, determined to catch Krishna, followed him as he led her out of the village and into the nearby forest. The trees whispered overhead as Radha and Krishna ran through the dense foliage, their laughter blending with the rustling of leaves.

Suddenly, Krishna stopped and extended his hand knowing she would've been tired, inviting Radha to hit him with the stick. Radha hesitated for a moment, her heart pounding in her chest. But then, with a smile on her face, she threw the stick away. Radha reached into her bag that hung from her hips and pulled out a fist full of yellow colored powders. With a gentle smile smeared them on Krishna's face.

Krishna laughed, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he retaliated by grabbing a handful of blue powders that he was carrying and playfully applying them over her entire face and neck. Their laughter echoed through the trees, blending with the sounds of the drums and the joyful cries of the villagers.

Krishna gazed at Radha with a look of adoration in his eyes, taking in her beauty as she stood before him, her face adorned with the bright colors of Holi. He gently took her hand in his and led her to a nearby pond, where their reflections danced in the water.

Pointing to their reflections, Krishna spoke softly to Radha, "Ek duje ke rango mei rang ke, hum dono mei koi bhed nahi reh jata Radhey. Dekho, kaun Krishna hai aur kaun Radha ?"

Radha stared at their reflection, indeed when coloured in yellow he looked exactly like her and coloured in blue she looked exactly like him. Her heart swelled with love as she looked at Krishna, feeling the depth of their connection in that moment.

"Hum toh ek hi hai na Kanha ?" She asked.

Krishna smiled, "Ha Radhey. Yeh toh sampurn sansaar jaanta hai."

Radha smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder, feeling a sense of peace and contentment wash over her. They sat by the pond for hours, watching as the sun slowly began to set, painting the sky in shades of pink and orange. The world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in their own little bubble of happiness.

As the afternoon turned into evening, Radha and Krishna remained entwined in each other's arms, their love shining bright like the colors of Holi.

Soon their friends from Barsana and Vrindavan started to arrive at the scene. They had been searching for the couple as the celebrations had been going on without them. As they approached the pond, they saw two figures sitting side by side, their faces covered in yellow and blue powder, making it difficult to distinguish between them. They looked at each other, trying to figure it out.

The friends stood in awe, witnessing the divine union of Radha and Krishna. They felt a sense of reverence wash over them as they gazed at the couple, mesmerized by their beauty and love that radiated from their every cell. The friends slowly sat down, joining Radha and Krishna by the pond, their hearts filled with joy and admiration for the divine lovers. As the sun began to set, casting a golden glow over the forest, Radha and Krishna's friends sat in silence, basking in the presence of the divine couple.

Radha and Krishna, sensing their friends' emotions, slowly opened their eyes and looked at them with a gentle smile. The trance that had enveloped their friends was broken, and they looked at each other and then back at the divine couple.

"Mitro, aise kya dekh rahe ho ?" Krishna asked with a smile.

Subala said, "Hum log yeh soch mei the ki tum dono mei se kaun Radha hai aur kaun Krishna ? Parantu hum yeh jaan hi nahi paaye."

Lalita said, "Aap dono ek hi pratit ho rahe the. Koi bhed hume nahi dikha."

"Jab bhed hoga, tab dikhega na." Radha smiled.

Suddenly Vishakha remembered why they had come here, "Kishori Ji, aapke Mata Pita aapko dhundh rahe hai."

A frown appeared on Krishna's face as he gazed at Radha who stood up from her place.

"Tum jaa rahi ho ?" He asked with a saddened expression.

Radha gave him a gentle smile, "Tum mujhe bulana, toh mai punah aa jayungi."

Krishna chuckled, "Uchit hai. Lekin ana awashya."

"Ab Krishna bulaye aur Radha na aaye, bhala aisa ho sakta hai kya ?" She giggled.

Mansukh said, "Kintu apni sakhiyo ko mat lana. Bahut maarti hai yeh." as he winced.

"Khaas kar yeh Lalita." Madhumangal said, caressing his shoulder.

Lalita angrily looked at him, "Kya kaha !?"

Madhumangal shook his head, "Kuch nahi Lalita." He said holding his hands up. Everyone laughed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

आज बृज में होली रे रसिया।
होरी रे रसिया, बरजोरी रे रसिया॥
आज बृज में होली रे रसिया।
होरी रे रसिया, बरजोरी रे रसिया॥

Chalo once again happy Holi guys ✨