CHAPTER 88

"Radha aur Krishna ka vivah hone wala hai !"

"Krishna aur Radha punah ek baar vivah ke bandhan mei bandhne jaa rahe hai !"

These were the words that were echoing everywhere from earth to heavens to beyond. The incarnations of Narayan and Mata Lakshmi, that always come again and again together in the material world, were preparing to tie the knot once more.

To give more importance to Parakiya rasa, love without any social foundation, over Svakiya rasa, married relationship, this ceremony was kept hidden. Thus this marriage was not for the entire world. Only 10 million associates of the divine couple, including sakhis, cows, peacocks, parrots, monkeys, and more, were invited. Considering that every soul in the universe is a devotee of theirs, the guest list was relatively small.

However, those lucky enough to be invited couldn't contain their excitement and joy ! The stars shimmered brighter, forming intricate patterns in the night sky, while the gentle rustle of the trees seemed to hum a melodious tune. The rivers flowed with a newfound vigor, their waters sparkling like liquid diamonds, and the mountains echoed with the joyous sounds of celestial drums. The wind carried whispers of love and devotion, caressing the petals of the blooming lotus flowers and spreading their sweet fragrance far and wide.

The deities from all corners of the universe descended to Bhandirvan, bringing with them gifts of celestial beauty. On one side of the grove, a celestial assembly of goddesses gathered around Radha, their ethereal beauty illuminating the surroundings. Radha, now in her true divinely youthful form, radiated a transcendent aura of grace and love. Her eyes sparkled with joy and her smile lit up the heavens.

Mata Parvati smilingly said, "Anupam saundarya aur akarshan hai aapke roop mei Radhey

Mata Parvati smilingly said, "Anupam saundarya aur akarshan hai aapke roop mei Radhey."

Mata Saraswati teased, "Aaj toh Krishna ka mukh dekhne yogya hoga. Jab woh apni Radha, ko iss roop mei dekhenge."

"Sambhal ke Radhey, kahi swayam na mugdh ho jana mere Bhrata ko dekh ke." Mata Parvati said.

With playful banter and laughter, the goddesses adorned Radha with exquisite jewels and fragrant flowers, teasing her as she blushed in response.

"Aaj toh Matey hi mugdh hongi." Amarsri commented, as she drew intricate designs on alta on Radha's palm.

Indrani, who was occupied with the other palm, nodded, "Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai, devi."

Mata Saraswati shook her head, "Ha ha. Tum dono ke vichaar kabhi bhinn huye hai ?"

"Ab satya toh sabhi ko maanna padta hai, Devi Sharda. Usme kaise vibhinn vichar ?" Mata Parvati chuckled.

Brahmani raised her brow, "Dekhte hai, Girija. Aaj mere vachan satya hote hai ya aapke." She playfully said.

Radha stole a glance at all the goddesses who were helping her, and then lowered her gaze. Her heart yearned for the sight of Krishna. Although she had known him since the beginning of the universe and before, and his youthful form was nothing new for her, but still the eagerness remained the same.

On the other hand, at the venue,
Balram stood tall and proud as he meticulously prepared the wedding podium for the divine union of Radha. In his true celestial grown-up form, he exuded a sense of authority and reverence befitting his role in this sacred ceremony. Under the watchful eye of Brahmadev, he meticulously followed each instruction, his muscles flexing with every hammer strike.

"Srinav, tanik sahayata kare." He said.

Srinav was engrossed in creating a mesmerizing rangoli, "Shriman Balram ko mere bal ki awashyakta kaise pad gayi ?" He asked in jest, as his delicately sprinkled vibrant colors onto the ground, forming intricate patterns and designs that seemed to come alive under his touch.

Balram rolled his eyes, it seemed as though the son-in-law of Narayan was hell bent on taking revenge from the previous yuga.

"Bal ki awashyakta nahi padi. Yadi sahayata mil jaati toh shigreh mandap ban jata." Balram said.

Srinav chuckled, as he kept the colours aside, "Upahas kar raha hu taat. Abhi aya." He said and went to Balram's aid.

Brahmadev observed the exchange with amusement, a knowing smile playing on his lips as he watched the two gods work alongside. This yug was going to be quite interesting, he thought.

Together, they worked in harmony, their skills complementing each other perfectly. With Srinav's artistic touch and Balram's craftsmanship, the wedding podium took shape, a masterpiece of divine artistry.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Srinav knows that soon Balram is going to be his elder cousin.
Srinav still plays with fire 🤣

Also, you'll get a double update today ✨