CHAPTER 72

As the early morning sun cast a warm golden glow through the rustling leaves of the trees, Krishna and Balram led their group of cowherd friends and cows from one verdant forest to another. The air was filled with the scent of rain and with the distant sound of chirping birds.

At one clearing, they came upon a group of serene sages, their saffron robes billowing gently in the soft breeze. The sages were gathered around a large tree, deep in discussion, their faces illuminated by the dappled sunlight filtering through the canopy above.

"Gurudev, aap toh trikal-darshi hai !" A sentence caught Krishna's attention, which made him stop.

With his playful curiosity, he approached quietly with his friends, intrigued by the sight before him. The sages spoke eloquently, their words filled with lofty ideas and complex philosophies. They praised each other's knowledge, speaking of profound truths and ancient wisdom.

But as Krishna listened, a smile played on his lips. He found the sages' conversations amusing, for their knowledge seemed superficial and lacking the depth of true understanding.

However, as the sages caught sight of the carefree cowherd boys and their playful antics, their expressions turned sour. They looked upon Krishna and his friends with disdain, judging them to be mere unruly cowherd boys unworthy of their attention.

"Pranaam nahi karoge ?" One of them asked.

A chuckle escaped Krishna's lips, "Pranaam toh swayam se jyesht athva shresht ko kiya jata hai. Kintu yaha mujhe koi pranaam karne yogya nahi dikha."

Another Brahman scolded, "Udand balak ! Jaanta hai kiske upashthiti mei tu hai ?!"

"Kya tum jaante ho ?" Krishna asked raising a brow.

"Hum trikal-darshi Brahman hai, Vedo aur upanishdo mei parangat."

"Wah wah." Krishna smiled before asking, "Toh mahodaye, ek prashn ka uttar denge ?"

The Brahmanas looked at each other, and then back at him, "Pucho."

Krishna raised his head, "Aap swayam ko upanishado ke gyaan mei parangat kehte hai. Tab toh aapko pata hi hoga ki pratham upanishado ko kisne likha tha."

"Vidyashree ne." One of the Brahman replied.

Krishna smiled and then asked, "Toh batayiye, ki Vidyashree ke vastavik Pita kaun the."

The Brahmanas scoffed and replied, "Kashmirpur ke Maharaj Gyaansagar ki putri thi woh."

Krishna chuckled, "Gyaansagar toh paalne wale pita the. Vastavik Pita kaun the ? Iss prashn ka uttar toh keval trikal-darshiyo ko hi pata hai. Toh yadi aap trikal-darshi hai, toh bataye."

Try as they might, the sages could not come up with a satisfactory answer, their frustration and embarrassment palpable. In a mix of frustration and embarrassment, the sages shooed the boys away, "Humare paas tum jaise balako ke liye samaye nahi."

With a knowing smile, Krishna and his companions continued on their way, leaving the sages to ponder on the question.

As they left, Krishna couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that the Brahmanas who were so proud of their superficial knowledge, yet were unable to recognize true knowledge when it stands before them. He then thought about their wives, those great Brahman women who despite never having seen him, harbored deep devotion and love for him in their hearts, recognising him as Paramatma.

Krishna knew he must give them the fruits of their devotion to them, and end their yearning to become one with him, once again.

While he was thinking about that matter, the cowherd boys couldn't shake off their curiosity about the unanswered question. They exchanged glances filled with intrigue and excitement, eager to unravel the mystery that had left the wise sages speechless.

Who was Vidyashree's actual father ?

"Krishna, sahi uttar kya hai ?" Madhumangal asked.

Subala said, "Hum sabhi ne toh suna aur padha hai ki Vidyashree ke pita toh Gyansagar hi the aur unki Mata Brahmvani thi."

"Ha. Aur tum keh rahe ho ki Gyansagar, palan karne wale pita hai. Janmdata nahi." Bhadrasen.

Krishna smiled, "Yeh satya hai mitro."

"Toh batao na. Kaun the vastavik Pita ?" Sridama asked.

"Ek lambi katha hai." Krishna shrugged his shoulders.

But the cowherd boys persisted, "Batao na." Their curiosity yearning to be quenched.

Balram chuckled, "Bata do, Kanha. Iss bahane jo satya laakho varsho se aaj tak chhupa huya hai, woh sansaar ke samaksh pratyaksh ho jaayega."

Krishna thought for a moment, "Hmm. Ab toh bataya jaa hi sakta hai."

He then glanced at his cowherd friends and smiled, and gestured for them to come and sit with him beneath a tree. They all obeyed, letting their cows graze on the grass and then found a perfect shed for them all to sit and listen to the true story.

"Ab batao, Krishna. Kaun hai Vidyashree ke vastavik Pita ?" Subala asked.

Krishna smiled, "....."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

A GOOD OLD CLIFFHANGER 🤣🤣🤣

Can you guess who is Vidyashree's biological father ? 🌝
It's a big revelation which is nowhere in HH9 🌝

Hint - It's a sage ✨