CHAPTER 43

The sun was high in the sky, casting a warm glow over the garden as a gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the trees. Srinav stood in the midst of the greenery, a paintbrush in hand, carefully adding delicate strokes of color to a canvas.

His eyes were focused, his expression serene as he brought to life the image of his beloved wife from his memory of her standing in a field of wildflowers, and the blue bird perched on her outstretched forearm, its feathers shimmering in the sunlight. 

His skillful hand captured the joy and beauty of that moment, the love and adoration he held for his wife evident in every brushstroke. As he worked, the sound of footsteps drew nearer, and soon Amarsri appeared, her eyes widening in awe as she beheld the masterpiece before her.

She approached him, her smile radiant as she gazed at the painting, "Adbhut." she breathed, her voice soft with emotion.

Srinav turned his gaze to her, his eyes sparkling with love and peace.

"Aapka hi toh chitra hai Devi, adbhut toh hoga." He said.

She blushed, "Mere na hone par bhi aapne itna satik chitra bana diya."

Srinav chuckled, "Priye, aapka chitra banane hetu mere paas paryapt smritiya hai."

Her admiration for his artistic skills was evident in her gaze. She reached out and touched the canvas, her fingers tracing the delicate lines of the painting before turning to him with a look of pure adoration.

Without a word, she stepped forward and embraced him, her arms wrapping around his waist. He too held her close, his one hand resting gently on her head, her cheek pressed against his strong chest. They stood there, enveloped in each other's warmth, the world around them seemingly fading away.

When they pulled away, Amarsri noticed a smudge of kumkum from her forehead had transferred onto his chest. She reached to wipe it away, but Srinav gently stopped her, his eyes filled with love and tenderness.

"Rehne de." He said and then lifted her hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to her fingertips before guiding it back to her side, "Yeh prem ka chinh rehne de."

Amarsri raised a brow, a playful smile playing on her lips, "Prem ka chinh ?"

Srinav nodded, and she mischievously said, "Prem ke chinh ka ek rahasya batau ?"

"Kya ?" He asked curiously.

She looked around and then back to him, gesturing him to come down to her level, he looks at her with curiosity, his eyes sparkling with anticipation. He bends down, his gaze fixed on her, and she leans in close, her breath warm against his cheek.

Suddenly, Amarsri pressed her lips gently against his skin, leaving behind a faint, rosy pigment that was on her lips. Srinav was momentarily stunned, his heart racing at the unexpected gesture. His eyes widened in surprise as he felt the soft touch of her lips on his cheek.

His hand reaches up to touch the mark left by her kiss, as he looks at her with big eyes.

She tried hard to suppress her laugh at his expression, "Ise kehte hai prem ka chinh. Samjhe ?" She said before running away to their mansion.

Srinav was left standing in the garden, stunned and utterly enamored by his wife's playful and loving gesture. But a smirk appeared on his face as he ran after her into the mansion, "Nahi samjha. Punah samjhayiye !"

He walks through the grand hall, his steps echoing off the marble floors as he looks for his wife. He checks behind ornate tapestries and peers around towering statues, but she remains elusive.

However she was hidden behind a pillar, her hand covering her mouth to stifle her laughter as she watches him search. She peeks out from her hiding spot, her eyes dancing with mischief as she sees Srinav move in the opposite direction.

Amarsri lets out a sigh of relief, but as she turns around to make her escape, she comes face to face with her husband. His sudden appearance caused her to stumble backward, her back grazing against the pillar behind her. A surprised gasp escaped her lips as his strong arms reached out and grabbed the pillar, effectively trapping her between them.

"Mayaputra!" she exclaimed, as she found herself trapped between the solid stone pillar and her husband's imposing figure.

His laughter, warm and comforting, filled the air. Despite her initial shock, she couldn't help but join in, feeling the joy of their playful game enveloping them both.

"Waise..." He suddenly leaned closer to her ears, "Jo prem chinh aapne diya, uske 8 prakar hote hai." He said in a low raspy voice.

Amarsri pressed her lips, and raised a brow, gazing at him from the corners of her eyes, "Nahi samjhi. Udaharan sahit samjhayiye na."

Srinav smiled rather smugly. He raised his hand and with a flick of his wrist, all the doors got shut and the curtains dropped.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Coughs* Srinav Amarsri your Satyashree and Krishneshwari are showing- *coughs* 🌝

SriSri are only gonna get more mature from now (but not explicit, so don't worry).... Cause it's Mahabharat, come on 🌝
Dharm, arth, KAAM, Moksh, all must be shown in apt amount 🌝✨

Anyway, so for anyone wondering what is 64 kala or arts, here's the list -

Talented man our Srinav is 🌝✨