CHAPTER 89

In the sacred Bhandirvan, the atmosphere was charged with excitement as the gods gathered to prepare Krishna for his wedding with Radha. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation and reverence as Krishna, now resplendent in his grown-up divine form, stood serenely, exuding an aura of grace and majesty.

Celestial beings adorned him with celestial jewelry, each piece shimmering with ethereal light, enhancing his divine radiance. His dark skin glowed with an otherworldly luminosity, reflecting the purity and love that resided within his essence.

Mahadev, with his serene demeanor, stepped forward to tie a majestic pagdi over Krishna's head. As Mahadev carefully wrapped the fabric around Krishna's head, the divine jewels seemed to glow with an ethereal light, reflecting his inner divinity. With steady hands, he adorned the pagdi with shimmering jewels and vibrant peacock feathers, each symbolizing divine blessings and protection.

Once he was well dressed and well ornamented, Kartikeya approached with a mirror. Krishna gazed at his reflection, his eyes gleaming with divine radiance. A smile played on his lips.

The gods marveled at his beauty, recognizing the supreme essence that emanated from him

The gods marveled at his beauty, recognizing the supreme essence that emanated from him. Moved by the sight, Ganesh stepped forward and summoned a sacred thread.

"Mamashree ko kisi ki kudrishti na lage." He said as he tied it around Krishna's wrist with reverence.

"Dhanyawad Ganesh." Krishna smiled and then he looked at Mahadev, "Isht, muhurat agaya kya ?" He asked eagerly.

"Muhurat aa hi gaya, Aradhya." Mahadev smiled knowingly, and then turned to Indra, "Devraj, var ke aagman ki ghoshna karde."

"Awashya prabhu." Indra nodded and raised his conch shell to his mouth. He blew it hard, to signal the time had come. The melodious yet thunderous sound echoed through the forest, signaling the beginning of the divine procession.

The gods, led by Krishna, made their way towards the beautifully decorated wedding podium, the air filled with the sweet scent of flowers and the uplifting music of celestial instruments. The path was lined with celestial beings eager to witness the wedding of the divine couple.

The trees whispered their well-wishes, the monkeys seated on the branches jumped merrily seeing the sight of Krishna. They were used to his child form, but now seeing his youthful appearance emanating divine glory, they couldn't contain their delight. The peacocks danced spreading their feathers, and the cows mooed and sang in their own way.

And then from the other side, Radha, the epitome of grace and beauty, was escorted by a retinue of goddesses, their presence illuminating the path she walked on. Her radiance outshone even the brightest stars in the sky, and her eyes sparkled with love and joy. The Gopis sang auspicious songs, and the air became sweet with the fragrance of flowers that adorned her hair.

As Krishna and Radha stood face to face, the world seemed to hold its breath in anticipation. Their eyes met, and in that moment, time stood still. A profound silence enveloped the garden as they gazed at each other with admiration and love.

Radha became bewildered with passionate love. The two chakora birds of her eyes happily gazed at the moon-like face of Krishna. Radha gazed at him with unblinking eyes. The hair of her body stood up. And Krishna, usually so eloquent, was rendered speechless by the sheer beauty and purity of Radha's presence.

Devi Saraswati leaned towards Devi Parvati, "Dono hi mugdh ho gaye." She whispered.

"Hum dono ke vachan siddh ho gaye." Mata Parvati chuckled.

It was as if time stood still as Radha and Krishna gazed into each other's eyes. Their trance-like state was broken when Amarsri approached Krishna, offering him a beautiful flower garland. At the same time, Srinav handed Radha a delicate flower garland.

Radha's eyes sparkled with love and excitement as she walked towards Krishna, who stood waiting for her with a gentle smile on his face. With graceful movements, Radha placed the garland around Krishna's neck, her hands trembling slightly with emotion.

In a heartbeat, Krishna took his turn and gently placed a garland around Radha's neck. The sound of joyous cheers filled the air, followed by the shower of flowers, enveloping the divine couple in a cocoon of happiness.

Together, they ascended the elegant podium, radiating a divine glow that touched the hearts of all who beheld them. The soft strains of celestial music filled the air as they took their seats, surrounded by the ethereal presence of their divine associates.

Brahmadev commenced the sacred ceremony, his voice resonating with the wisdom of the ages. The sound of Vedic chants filled the atmosphere. As the mantras reverberated through the air, Mata Parvati, stepped forward. With grace and reverence, she intricately tied the knot, symbolizing the unbreakable bond between Radha and Krishna, ensuring their union would be blessed with prosperity, happiness, and eternal love.

As the marriage ceremony reached its conclusion, petals of vibrant flowers rained down upon the divine couple.

Krishna looked at Brahma and asked, "Dev, kahiye aapko hum dakshina mei kya de ?"

Brahma joined his hands and simply said, "Aap dono ke charano ki bhakti."

Krishna gazed at Radha, who smiled with contentment, "Tathastu." She said.

Brahmadev joyously joined his hands and bowed before them both.

"Chaliye sab." Mata Parvati said playfully, "Ab Var aur vadhu ko ekaant ki awashyakta hogi."

With hearts brimming with happiness, all the gods and goddesses present paid their respects to the divine couple before departing for their celestial abodes, and the rest of the divine associates went on their way.

After their departure, in the seclusion of Kunj, the smiling Radha gazed again and again with crooked eyes at Lord Krishna’s face. And when he gazed at her knowingly, she shyly covered her face. Amorous past times were going to happen ahead.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

BOLO RADHE KRISHNA 🙏❤️