CHAPTER 86

The golden sunlight filtered through the canopy above, casting a warm glow on the path over which Srinav walked.The leaves rustle under his feet as he contemplates his mission - to aid Krishna in soothing the ire of Radha, which was like a storm brewing in the horizon. Determined to assist Krishna pacify her emotions, Srinav pondered on the best way to approach the delicate situation.

As he approached Krishna, he noticed the somber expression on his face, a stark contrast to the usually joyful demeanor. Srinav knew that he had to deliver the news carefully.

"Taat," he knelt down, causing Krishna to look at him with hopeful eyes, a smile making its way on his lips.

"Kya Radha ka maan tuta ?" Krishna asked, holding the shoulders of Srinav, "Kaho na, usne mujhe kshama kar diya ?"

Srinav sadly shook his head, "Nahi. Woh abhi bhi krodhit hai."

The news pierced Krishna's heart, leaving him saddened and disappointed. The air around them seemed to thicken with emotion as Krishna contemplated how to mend the rift between him and Radha.

Krishna sighed, "Kya karu ? Kaise manayu ?"

In that moment of contemplation, a spark of hope ignited in Srinav's mind. An idea blossomed within him like a flower in full bloom.

"Hasa do !" Srinav said.

Krishna looked at him quizzically, "Hasa du ?"

Srinav nodded, "Yadi hasane mei safal ho gaye, toh woh swayam apna maan tyaag dengi."

As Krishna looked on, Srinav conjured pieces of brilliant and resplendent garments with his divine powers. It appeared that the fabric had been woven from the blue sky itself. The radiance of it glistened under the sun, like the glittering water of a river.

"Ab Shyam se Shyamaa sakhi ban, apne priyatam ko manayiye." He grinned.

"Yeh uchit rahega." Krishna's eyes lit up.

Excitement gleaming in his eyes, he eagerly reached for the garments. Krishna, usually graceful and composed, now stood fumbling with the intricate pieces, trying to figure out which goes where. The fabric twisted and turned, eluding his attempts with each move. Frustration mingled with amusement as Krishna's earnest efforts only resulted in a tangled mess.

"Arrey Taat, aise nahi.... Ulta hai.... Woh avagunthan hai, kesho par pehena jata hai.... Antariya nahi hai woh.... Upar ata yeh bhaag, uttariya hai yeh...." Srinav said looking at Krishna's struggle.

Krishna's fingers fumbled with the delicate folds of the fabric, causing him to twist and turn over and over, in an attempt to dress himself. The garments seemed to have a mind of their own, slipping out of his grasp just as he thought he had it secured.

Srinav shook his head and finally decided to step in to assist, "Sewa ka avsar de."

Krishna's lips formed a slight pout as he handed over the blue garment to Srinav. With expert hands, Srinav deftly draped the fabric over Krishna, twirling and adjusting it with skillful finesse, and then wrapping his curly locks in a bun and pinning the avagunthan. The vibrant colors of the fabric seemed to come alive against Krishna's radiant skin.

Srinav bit his lip, trying to suppress a laugh as he beheld Krishna dressed as a maiden. The sight of the mighty god attempting to embody femininity was simply too much for him to handle. Despite his efforts, a snicker escaped him, prompting Krishna to shoot him a playful glare.

"Mai vichitra lag raha hu kya ?" Krishna asked.

"Nahi nahi. Aap toh tribhuvan sundari lag rahe ho." Srinav chuckled, "Ab jaayiye."