CHAPTER 84

As the crisp autumn morning sun cast a golden hue through the colorful canopy of leaves in the forest, Radha stood next to the elaborate swing. In the heart of the kunj, the grand swing, intricately woven with flowers and vines, swayed gently in the soft breeze. The air was filled with the sweet scent of fallen leaves and the distant sound of chirping birds.

Her eight friends, adorned with colorful garments, sat around her, their eyes full of anticipation as they gazed at her restlessness. Radha's anklets tinkled softly as she paced back and forth, her eyes kept darting towards the path leading to the forest clearing, hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Her heart raced with excitement, and her cheeks flushed with a mix of nervousness and eagerness as she waited for Krishna's arrival.

As the afternoon sun cast its warm glow through the canopy of trees, Krishna finally arrived, walking like an intoxicated elephant. Radha's eyes met his, and a smile of relief appeared but as she looked at him up and down, a shadow of disappointment flickered across her face.

"Kaha the tum, Krishna ?" She asked.

"Uh..." Krishna hesitated under her piercing gaze, "G-Gaiya chara raha tha.... Aaj toh Hamsi ne utpaat hi kar diya, pata nahi kaha chali gayi thi. Fir mujhe kaha kaha nahi dhundhna pada use."

"Oh. Aisa kya ?" Radha asked with a smile as she sauntered towards him, effortlessly snatching a veil that had gotten caught on his waistband, "Bataya nahi, tumhari Hamsi ab vastra bhi pehenti hai." She said holding the cloth at his face.

Krishna's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he struggled to form a coherent response, "Um... Radha woh.... Yeh toh... Yeh toh bas aise hi-"

"Baate mat banao, Krishna. Tum kisi anya Gopi ke saath the, aur yeh hai pramaan." Radha interrupted, handing him the garment before turning away in a huff.

Krishna bit his tongue in frustration, reaching out to stop her but she brushed his hands away.

"Chale jaao Krishna." She said.

Refusing to give up, Krishna stood in front of her and knelt down, pleading "Aisa na kaho Radhey. Tumhare yeh charan toh mere mastak ka shringaar hai. Kripiya mujhe apne charano se dur na karo."

But Radha remained resolute, walking away without a second glance. He looked at her sadly, her cheeks seemed as red as a red lotus. Turning his attention to Lalita, who had successfully calmed Radha's anger in the past, he was surprised to see her raise her hands and shake her head in defeat this time.

"Sakhiyo, keh do inn chhaliye se ki woh ab jaaye." Radha said firmly.

Seeing her anger her friends obeyed. Lalita stepped forward, and took Krishna by his arms and let him outside the kunj.

"Lalitey, tum bhi ?" Krishna asked.

Lalita shook his head, "Pehle toh tum der se aaye, aur fir swamini se asatya bhi bola. Ab mai tumhari sahayata nahi kar sakti."

"Kintu mai nahi chaahta tha ki tumhari kishori krodhit ho. Iss liye asatya bola maine." Krishna said innocently.

Lalita sighed, "Kintu unse koi chhal nahi chhupta. Ab shyaam tum hi vicharo ki unhe kaise manaoge."

Krishna let out a frustrated sigh as Lalita turned to go back inside. He pondered his next move. Should he once again fall at her feet ? Serenade her with a song ? Or perhaps dance like a peacock to win her over ? Judging by her anger today, it seemed unlikely that she would fall for any of his antics this time.

He needed a messenger to deliver his heartfelt plea to Radha, but who could he trust? It had to be someone who could bring a smile to her face and calm her anger effortlessly. His eyes scanned the surroundings, as he thought for a solution. And then looking up straight in the sky, the solution came to his mind.

"Srinav !" He called, his voice echoing in the cosmos.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Srinav playfully attempted to restrain Amarsri's hands, which he had in his grasp, as she playfully leaned back, teasingly holding a paan between her teeth. Her laughter echoed through the air as she skillfully avoided his efforts to retrieve the paan.

But then with a mischievous grin, he successfully pinned her hands behind her back, his touch both firm and gentle. Her eyes widened as he leaned in, slowly taking the paan from her mouth, their lips delicately brushing against each other. He captures the paan between his own lips, the sweet and spicy flavour mingling with their laughter and the stolen kiss.

He tilts his head back slightly, and with a slow, deliberate motion, savored the spoils of his playful conquest. She, caught between amusement and surrender, couldn't help but give in to another burst of laughter, her playful defiance momentarily forgotten.

"Srinav !"

A frown appeared on his face as he heard the voice Krishna echoing in his abode.

"Mujhe kyu bula rahe hai ?" He asked, chewing the paan.

Amarsri chuckled, "Ab jaake hi pata chalega, aapko."

With a wistful sigh, he releases her hand, and reluctantly pulls away from her, wondering what Krishna needs him for.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□ 
A/N

Pichli maan-leela emotional thi, yeh wali comedic hogi 🌝✨