CHAPTER 18

It was Shrimukh Phalgun Purnima.

Colorful powders were flying through the sky, creating a kaleidoscope of hues that fill the air with a sense of jubilation. The air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers and the sound of laughter, creating a magical atmosphere that seems to envelop the entire town. The vibrant streets of Gokul were alive with the sound of laughter and music as the people came together to celebrate the joyous festival of Holi.

In the midst of the festivities, Krishna, now six months old and able to sit properly, was cradled in the loving arms of Yashoda. His eyes were sparkling with excitement as he watched the revelry unfold around him. He giggled and claped his tiny hands, clearly delighted by the joyous atmosphere.

It was an extremely special day for him, not just because it was holi, but also because this day marked the arrival of certain someone, extremely close to his heart.

As the people of Gokul dance and sing in celebration, Krishna's infectious joy spread throughout the crowd, filling every heart with a sense of bliss. Amidst the revelry, Krishna's eyes twinkled with anticipation, in his heart, he knew that something special was about to happen, and he was filled with an inexplicable sense of happiness and contentment.

While Gokul was filled with the sounds of laughter, the ashram of Shatashringa was filled by the groans and screams of Kunti, who was about to give birth to her third child.

She lay on a bed of woven straw, her face contorted in agony as she clutched the hand of Pandu and Madri, who sat on her either side. The midwife hovered nearby, offering words of encouragement and assistance, while the rest of the Brahman women looked on anxiously, their faces etched with worry and anticipation.

Pandu caressed her head gently, "Dhairya rakho Kunti, smaran karo Indra ne kya kaha tha." He said.

As Kunti's cries filled the air, she closed her eyes and tried to focus on the words of Indra, the god who had blessed her with this child, after she and Pandu undertook severe penance to please him.

Devraj had said, "Mai tumhe aisa putra pradaan karunga Jo teeno loko mei prasidh hoga. Jo devta, Brahman aur Kutumb ka kalyaan karega. Mere dwara diya yeh putra apne sabhi shatruo ka daman karega !"

She remembered how he had implied that her son would be the greatest warrior the world had ever seen, a prophecy that had filled her heart with pride. She understood that the pain she was enduring was a sign of the greatness to come.

"Kunti," Pandu said, "Humara yeh putra sadachari, mahatma, Surya ke samaan tejasvi, aparajit, karmyogi, dekhne mei atyant adbhut aur kshatriya bal se sushobhit hoga. Lok kalyaan hetu, tumhe ise janm dena hi hoga." He encouraged.

And the next moment, a final, gut-wrenching scream tore through the air, and Kunti's body convulsed as she brought forth her third son, into the world. As the newborn's cries joined those of his mother, a sense of awe and wonder filled the hut.

And as soon as he was born, an invisible voice was heard in the sky, and with a thundering deep roar, it spoke, "O Kunti ! Tumhara yeh putra Kartivirya aur Shibi ke bhaati samarthyavaan hoga, aur Indra ke bhaati Ajay hoga. Yeh tumhari kirti sabhi jagah faelayega. Jis prakaar Vishnu Aditi ki prasannata badhaate hai, uss prakar tumhara yeh putra tumhari prasannata badhayega."

The voice continued, "Apne parakram se yeh sampurn prithvi par vijay praapt karega. O Kunti ! Yeh parakram mei Vishnu aur Parshuram ke samaan hai. Sabhi astra-vidya ka gyaan iske paas hoga, aur Kuruo ka khoya huya bhagya yeh jagayega. Dharmsthapna hetu janma ! Naro mei Narottam ! Samarthyavaano mei sarvashresht ! ARJUN !"

Kunti was wonderstruck hearing these words, and so were Pandu and Madri. The ascetics who lived on Shatashringa also heard these loud words and were supremely delighted.

All the classes of gods assembled to pay their respects to Parth, the son of Pritha, the offspring of Kadru came and so did Garud, the gandharvas, the apsaras, the lords of all beings and all the seven maharshis, Bharadvaja, Kashyapa,

Goutama, Vishvamitra, Jamadagni, Vashishtha and the illustrious Atri. Marichi, Angira, Pulastya, Pulaha, Kratu, Prajapati and all the gandharvas and apsaras also came.

The apsaras, with their graceful movements, danced and sang in praise of Arjun, their melodious voices echoing through the celestial realm. And as the enchanting melodies filled the air, the handsome Tumburu and his fellow gandharvas joined in, their voices blending harmoniously to create a symphony of divine proportions.

Looking at Srinav, Amarsri said, "Narayan ke baad, Nar ka bhi janm ho hi gaya."

"Ab prithvi ka kalyaan shigreh hoga." Srinav smiled.

Both of them summoned flowers in their hands, and showered them endlessly, over the entire Shatashringa, showing their happiness and paying homage to Prajapti bhagwaan Nar.

When the supreme hermits saw this great wonder, they all were astounded. Their affection towards Pandu's sons increased even more. All the directions were celebrating, all the lokas were revelling.

After all, the Mahanayak has been born.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

HERE COMES ARJUN 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Chalo dekhe what the Kurus are upto now 🌝