CHAPTER 55

-- CHAITANYA LOK --

The morning sun shone brightly over the divine realm as Amarsri stepped out of her grand mansion, holding a plate filled with vibrant colours. It was Holi and she was eager to celebrate with her husband who was unseen since morning. Perhaps trying to save himself from the colours and tempt her.

"Srinav ?" She stood in the front yard.

Just as she stepped out into the courtyard, a sudden burst of pink colour splattered across her pristine white robes, followed by a burst of laughter. Shocked, she looked around but there was no one in sight. She knew this was the mischievous handiwork of her husband. Laughing to herself, the Amarsri shook her head in amusement.

She declared firmly, "Aaj bach nahi paayenge aap Mayaputra."

She set the plate of colours aside and summoned a golden water gun from thin air. With a mischievous smile on her face, she set out to find her husband, determined to give him a taste of his own medicine. As she ran through the flower meadows and the woods, sudden bursts of colours splattered her robes and skin, creating a beautiful and chaotic masterpiece, at every point.

Yet, no matter how fast Amarsri ran or how keen her eyes were, Srinav remained just out of reach, a teasing presence that kept her on her toes.

Amarsri raised her brow, knowing that he won't come out that easily, 'Chalo yeh khel mai bhi toh khelu.' She thought.

With fake anger she announced, "Nahi ana saamne !? Toh mat aayiye ! Mai bhi chali !" And then disappeared out of sight.

It didn't take Srinav, another moment to appear. He looked around worriedly, but there was no trace of her.

"Amarsri ? Priye ?" He called out, going ahead and searching for her. He searched high and low for her, but was unable to find her.

And just as he started to get upset, a sudden cold splash of water hit him on the back, making him yelp in surprise. Startled, he quickly turns around, only to find no one there. Confused, he looks around, trying to figure out where the water came from. Just then, he hears a faint giggle coming from behind a tree.

"Oh." A smile appeared on his face, "Toh mere saath thitoli ho rahi hai." He said as he figured out her anger was just a medium to bring him out.

He walks towards the trees, cautiously peeking behind the branches. But to his surprise, there's no one there. Suddenly, he feels another splash of water, this time on his face. He wipes his eyes and looks around, but still, he can't see anyone.

"Amarsri !" He called out but all he could hear was her giggle.

He walked around more, trying to find her. More splashes of colourful water followed, each one making him more bewildered and amused at the same time. She continued to play her game, sneaking up on him and splashing him with water whenever he least expected it. He laughed and tried to dodge the water, but it seemed like she was everywhere at once, drenching him in a rainbow of colours.

A sigh escaped his lips, water droplets trickled down his hair, skin, and clothes. He was now completely drenched and his garments were soaking wet.

"Priya Amarsri, isse adhik kiya bhigayengi ?" He called out to her.

Suddenly he heard the sound of a clicking of tongue, he turned around and saw that she had revealed herself and walked towards him with a mischievous grin.

"Yeh kya ? Mayaputra parajit ho gaye ?" She asked with fake pity.

Srinav chuckled and replied, "Ab samaksh Mayapatiputri jo thi."

Amarsri laughed while he looked at her in awe and amusement, shaking his head at her playful antics. Without saying a word, he spread his arms wide open, inviting her into a loving embrace. She ran towards him, her laughter filling the air as they embraced each other, the colours mixing and blending in a beautiful display of love and joy.

-- SHATASHRINGA --

Nakul and Sahdev giggled as they trudged through the woods, their small hands tightly gripping colorful powders. The sun was high in the sky, casting dappled light through the thick canopy of trees.

"Kya tumne pakka Bhrata Arjun ko yahi aate dekha tha ?" Nakul asked.

Sehdev nodded, "Ha, woh iss hi maarg se andar gaye the."

As they ventured deeper into the woods, the boys suddenly heard a rustling above them. Before they could react, a leaf ball filled with vibrant colors came hurtling down, splattering them both with reds, blues, and yellows. Gasping, they both looked up, their eyes widening seeing Arjun perched on a high branch, holding several leaf balls and looking at them mischievously.

"Bhaago Sahdev !" Both of them began running away, trying to dodge the colorful onslaught, but Arjun's aim was true.

Despite their attempts to hide behind trees or bushes, Arjun's expert aim found them every time, leaving them covered in a rainbow of colours. As Nakul and Sahdev squealed and ran, Arjun's laughter echoed through the forest.

"Tum dono bach nahi sakte, kyuki mera nishana nahi chukta !"

Finally the twins surrendered, their faces and bodies completely smeared with colours. They both glared at their elder brother with narrowed eyes, who was completely clean.

"Arjun ? Arjun ?" They suddenly heard the voices of Bheem and Yudhishthir calling out to their mischievous brother. They both emerged from behind the trees with their hands behind their backs.

Yudhishthir said, "Arjun, aaj tumhara janmadin hai aur tum ho ki ped par chadhe huye ho."

"Ha. Mataye aur Pitashree tumhe dhundh rahe hai." Bheem said.

"Oh !" Arjun's eyes widened, "Abhi aya !"

He made his way down from the tree with a sheepish grin on his face. And the moment he reached in front of them, Bheem and Yudhishthir wasted no time in grabbing hold of him, their hands moving quickly as they colored him from head to toe with bright hues of red, blue, and green.

They both said, "JANMADIN KI BADHAIYA ARJUN !"

"O Mahadev !" Arjun exclaimed in surprise. He tried to protest and wriggle free, but Bheem and Yudhishthir were too strong for him. Nakul and Sahdev couldn't contain their laughter as they joined in the fun, adding to the mess of colors on Arjun's already colorful face.

Finally, when Arjun was completely covered in vibrant hues, Bheem and Yudhishthir let go of him, both of them grinning from ear to ear. Nakul and Sahdev laughed seeing him, who was so clean just a few moments ago. Arjun stood there, looking like a rainbow had exploded all over him, but there was a hint of a smile on his face too.

"Chalo." Yudhishthir said, they all walked back through the woods, their laughter echoing through the trees.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

HAPPY HOLI EVERYONE ❤️
SHUBH PHALGUN PURNIMA WHICH IS ALSO ARJUN'S BIRTHDAY ✨

Chaitanya Lok aur Shatashringa ki Holi toh dekh li, chalo ab Vrindavan chale 😍🙏✨