CHAPTER 90

In the tranquil morning of autumn, young Krishna and Radha were seated on a delicate swing, adorned with blooming flowers. The gentle breeze carries whispers of their divine union from the some nights before, enveloping the surrounding Gopis in a sense of awe and love.

The Gopis encircle the swing, their eyes filled with tenderness as they watch the young couple with adoration. Krishna's fingers dance effortlessly over the flute, creating enchanting tunes that seem to speak to the very soul of those present. The melodies seem to merge with the rustling leaves and chirping birds. His music weaves a spellbinding aura around the group, drawing them closer to the realm of divinity.

Radha's gaze is fixed on Krishna, her eyes reflecting the pure love that binds their souls together. The golden sunlight filters through the swaying branches, casting a warm glow on the scene, accentuating the joy and harmony that radiates from the group.

"Krishna ! O Krishna !" Just as the moment seems eternal, Krishna's friends call out to him.

Krishna lowers his flute and looks at the Gopis, who gazed at him with sorrowful eyes, unwilling to let him go.

"Mujhe jana hoga, sakhiyo." Krishna said, "Dhenu charani hai."

With a heavy heart, Krishna bids goodbye to Radha and the Gopis, leaving them momentarily disheartened. A bittersweet melancholy fills the air as Krishna departs, leaving behind a longing for his return and the sweet melodies of his flute.

Krishna strolled through the vibrant autumn forest, the late morning sun casting golden rays through the rustling leaves. He smiled to himself, feeling the depth of the love and adoration of the Gopis. A gentle breeze carried the fragrant scent of blooming flowers as he pondered ways to delight the devoted Gopis. His mind buzzed with ideas to bring joy to the maidens who held a special place in his heart.

Upon reaching the clearing where his friends were tending to the grazing cows, Krishna's eyes lit up with joy, the perfect way to delight the Gopis had come to his mind. He knew exactly what to do, to give them the fruits of their eternal love and devotion.

The cows, sensing his presence, abandoned their grazing and with eager anticipation, they rushed towards him, their gentle eyes filled with affection. Krishna couldn't help but giggle as he embraced each one and gently stroked their soft fur, feeling their warm breath and gentle nuzzles.

With gleeful shouts, the cowherd boys ran towards Krishna, surrounding him with laughter and camaraderie, "Krishna tum aa hi gaye !"

"Krishna, tumhe yaad hai na ki aaj hume Yamuna ke dusre tat par jana hai ?" Madhumangal asked.

Krishna smiled, "Ha mujhe sab smaran hai. Chalo."

The group gathers around Krishna, their bond palpable in the air and they set off towards their chosen destination, the air is filled with laughter as Krishna joked around with his friends, the cows mooed delightedly as they walked beside their lord, who caressed their humps.

The golden sunlight filters through the rustling leaves of the trees, casting a warm glow on the group as they reach the spot with their playful cows. The gentle breeze carries the sweet scent of the grass as the cows eagerly graze along the lush riverbank.

Krishna and his friends, with their colorful dhotis fluttering in the wind, start playing joyfully. Some boys run around chasing each other, their laughter echoing through the serene surroundings. Others sit down under the shade of a sprawling tree, engrossed in animated conversations.

The boys lose themselves in the moment, their cares forgotten as they revel in the simple pleasures of friendship, nature, and the presence of Krishna. The sound of their laughter echoed across the river, mingling with the rustling of the leaves and the soft gurgling of the water.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, the boys knew it was time to head home. They rounded up their cows, and set off to their homes.

Stretching his arms, Subala said, "Aaj toh bahut anand aya."

"Satya. Kintu thakaan bhi utni hi lag rahi hai." Sridama said.

Bhadrasen complained, "Kintu kal fir subah shigreh uthna padega." The rest of the boys agreed.

Krishna smiled knowingly, "Chinta na karo, mitro. Ghar jaake vishraam karne ka paryapt samaye milega. Aaj ki raat bahut lambi hone wali hai." He said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

It's time for that which you all have been waiting for 😍😍🙏🙏🔥🔥

From now you all will get double updates everyday for this book 🌝✨