CHAPTER 32

The rays of the morning sun were penetrating through the cowshed of Nand, which was filled with the sound of laughter and giggles of Krishna and Balram, as they playfully splashed water on the gentle cows, who stood patiently while being washed.

The brothers worked in perfect harmony, each taking turns to gently scrub the cows with fragrant herbs and flowers. They ensured that every inch of the cows' fur was clean and shiny, paying special attention to their hooves and tails.

As they worked, the cows seemed to radiate a sense of peace and contentment being blessed by the touch of the divine brothers. The animals nuzzled affectionately against Krishna and Balram, basking in the love and care they received.

"Dau," Krishna asked scrubbing a white cow, "Aapko nahi lagta ki ab hum dono ko gaiya charani chahiye ?"

"Satyavachan Kanha." Replied Balram as he poured water over the cow, "Parantu iske liye hume maiya aur baba se anumati leni padegi. Gaiya nahi, toh kamse kam bacchdo ko toh chara hi sakte hai."

Once they had finished washing the cows, the brothers emerged from the shed and began making their way back home. However, Krishna halted in his tracks, his head turning sharply towards a distant direction.

"Kya huya Kanha ?" Balram asked, turning back, "Ruk kyu gaye ?"

A smile on the face of the lord. He gazed back at Balram and said, "Aap jayiye Dau. Mai abhi aya."

And without waiting for a response, he dashed off towards Yamuna, his heart filled with excitement. As he reached the riverbank, he looked around eagerly, his eyes scanning the area for something or someone.

And then, he saw them. There, standing by the shimmering waters of the river, were Mahadev and Mata Saraswati. Shambhu's powerful form was adorned with a garland of wildflowers and Vasuki, and his third eye sparkled with divine wisdom. While Devi Sharda stood beside him, her veena in hand, radiating beauty and grace, her eyes sparkling with knowledge of all that is known and unknown.

Krishna's smile widened as he approached them, his heart filled with joy at the sight of the divine brother and sister, while they observed with with warmth and reverence.

"Pranaam." He greeted them and they greeted him.

Krishna said, "Aap dono ko ek saath dekh, mera man harshit ho utha."

Mahadev replied, "Aur aapko iss manohar baal roop mei dekh, hum dono ka man anandit."

"Kis punya ka fal mila hai mujhe, jo aap dono ke darshan ek saath huye ?" Krishna asked curiously.

Mata Saraswati smilingly said, "Humne aapki aur Adishesh avtaar Balram ki baate suni. Ki kaise aap dono, gaiyo ko charane ke icchuk hai. Hey Govind, hey Gopal, iss liye hum dono aapko ek bhet dene aaye hai, jisse aap apni iss anandmayi leela ko aur anandit tarike se sakaar kare."

The goddess then raised her hand, summoning all the cosmic energy in her palm, which took on a linear form, much like a stick. And then with her other hand, she tapped over the bright object with her fingers at equal length. And when the light of the cosmic energy dimmed, Krishna's face lit with delight, seeing a beautiful flute.

"Yeh murli aapke liye." Devi Saraswati said, giving it to him.

Krishna's eyes widened in amazement as he took the flute from her hand, feeling its smooth surface and marveling at its exquisite design. He looked up at Mahadev, who with a smile knelt down at his level, making the little incarnation of Narayan properly hold the flute.

"Iss chhed se swaas daliye," Natraj said pointing at the first hole, "Aur inn chhedo se sur ka sanchalan kariye. Kisi ko apni ungliyo se band karke, aur kisi ko khule chhod ke."

Krishna looked at him with big innocent eyes, "Kaise ?"

Mahadev smiled with sigh, "Jo sampurn sansaar ka sanchalan karte hai, kya woh murli ke sur ka sanchalan nahi kar sakte ? Ek baar prayatn toh kariye."

With a sense of determination, Krishna raised the flute to his lips and blew a soft, tentative note. As soon as the universe heard the flute, mute entities became vocal and vocal entities became silent. The waves of the water froze their movement and immobile objects became active.

With each breath he poured into it, and with each melody he created, it was akin to the sacred mantra 'Om'. All the trees had their leaves standing on end. The birds' wings, soaked in tears, were trembling. The animals' jaws became paralyzed, stopping them from chewing. The mountains were covered with perspiration. The Yamuna river stopped flowing.

Then lowering his flute and securing it in his waistband, allowing nature to go back to normal, Krishna gazed up at Mahadev and Mata Saraswati, both of them were bliss listening to him play the flute.

With a smile and hands joined, Krishna said, "Dhanyawaad."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Murlidhar ki jai 🙏✨

It is not clear who gave basuri to Krishna bhagwaan, but as per Brahmasamhita, Mata Saraswati and Mahadev gave it to him, and Mahadev even taught him how to play ✨