prologue

So the decision is final?" Morgan Stark asked Peter Parker.

"Yes. I think this is the best we can do, Morgan." Peter said with a sigh, "I just hope it works."

"What if it doesn't?" Cassie Lang asked him.

"Then I don't know what I'm going to do." Peter said with a sigh.

"Let's not dwell over that right now." Thor Odinson said, "We need to try it."

"Thor's right guys." Bruce Banner or as he was now called due to his appearance, Professor Hulk, told them, "This is the only way now."

"So we're decided on who to bring?" Reed Richards asked.

"Yes." Sam Wilson said, "The decision is final."

"I hope watching all of this makes them get their heads out of their asses." Logan Howlett commented.

"Good thing you're saying it now and not later." Peter said, "Cap would hate it."

"Yup." Logan said, "I know."

"I don't feel like I can face him right now." Morgan said with a sad sigh, "I need time."

"Same." Cassie said, "I need to compose myself."

"Even I do." Lila Barton said.

"It's all right." Peter assured them, "Go right now. You can come whenever you want."

The three nodded at him gratefully and walked away.

"If you need anything, I'll be around." Bobbi Morse said as she nodded at them and walked off.

"Let us bring your comrades from the past." Charles Xavier said with a smile.

May 2018

Stark Tower

Tony Stark and Pepper Potts were arguing about something, with James Rhodes watching them from a corner when they disappeared in a flash of light.

Queens

Peter Parker had just returned home from school and a bit of superheroing as Spider-Man. As Aunt May asked him how his day was, the two disappeared in a flash of light.

Hope van Dyne was adding the final touches to the Quantum Tunnel with Scott Lang watching her when the two disappeared in a flash of light.

Wakanda

Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff and Sam Wilson were visiting Bucky Barnes when all of them disappeared in a flash of light.

T'Challa was about to head to his court when he disappeared in a flash of light.

Edinburgh

Wanda Maximoff and Vision, who was in his human form, were having lunch together, when both of them disappeared in a flash of light.

Clint's farm

Clint was about to teach Lila Barton some archery when he disappeared in a flash of light.