Chapter 50: Guardians of the galaxy

Chaos Sorcerer: Thanks for the review. Yeah, almost all of them are broken and flawed. You have a point on the fountain and agreed on the Orb part. Yup, that same reaction. Well, I'm sure you know my mind goes to dark and crazy places at times. Yes, at least Marvel doesn't overuse it. Though I think they like the number '6' a lot too. Yes, Ronan was impressive but my money is always on Thanos in such a fight. Yes it really was. Thanks a lot man! I think that might just happen. Enjoy.

Chapter 50- Guardians of the Galaxy

"Ronan better watch out now." Sam said.

"Oh you have no idea what he witnessed." Benjamin said and everyone really looked forward to what he was talking about.

Quill listened to 'Cherry Bomb' as Gamora was shown telling the Ravagers that the Stone reacted to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge. Quill said Ronan only needed to touch Stone to the planet's surface and everything would die. So Ronan must not make the surface. Rocket was shown readying his cannon as Quill said Rocket would lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull. Then their craft and Yondu's would enter. Kraglin said hundreds of Sakaarans will be there. Drax said he thought of Sakaarans as paper people. Kraglin laughed and playfully punched his shoulder but got a glare in response.

"Why so serious?" Tony asked and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, Sakaarans are paper people but they do have some tech." Thor said.

"You've met them?" Steve asked.

"Don't ask." Odinson said.

"You'll embarrass him." Loki said and everyone chuckled as both the Thors glared at him.

Drax was then shown looking at some pants and putting on some red ones and then putting his knives in them. Gamora said once they knew they were on board, Ronan would isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck. She would disable it by dismantling the power source. Quill said once they were on the flight deck, he would use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan. Gamora was then shown dressing up and keeping her guns. She told everyone they had to retrieve the Stone and use some Orb like devices to keep it or it would kill them on being touched. Groot was shown growing a lot of branches on his body and plucking a small twig from the side.

"Why did he do that?" Scott asked.

"Just like that." Logan said.

Quill said he would contact one of the Nova Corps who arrested them. Then Rhomann Dey was shown in his home as he got a call from Quill.

"What's his name?" Hope asked.

"Rhomann Dey." Odinson told her.

Rocket said they only needed one more thing to complete the plan. He then pointed at a man with a cybernetic eye and said his eye, shocking him as Quill assured everyone he didn't need the eye.

"Here we go again." Pepper said.

"What is it with this guy and prosthetics?" Natasha asked.

"Please keep him away from me." Bucky said again.

"I would comment on it but he gave me my new eye." Odinson said.