Chapter 68: clash of the avengers

This all seems really horrible." Bruce said.

"Of course it is." Natasha agreed.

At an airport, Zemo was listening to a voice message from his wife. He was clearly affected by it, as pain showed on his face.

While nobody liked Zemo, they could feel some sympathy for him due to his loss.

He ended the message and heard a news report on Bucky's escape and Steve and Sam being reported as 'missing' before getting up.

"Prepare to be 'not so missing.'" Tony muttered and everyone sighed.

In a warehouse, Bucky awakened from his trance, his metal arm pinned under some machinery. Seeing he was awake, Sam called over Steve, who had been watching the search choppers outside the warehouse. Steve walked over and demanded to know which Bucky he was speaking to. Bucky remembered, "Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes."

"You put newspapers in your shoes?" Tony said amused.

"Uhhhhh…yeah." Steve said, embarrassed and everyone laughed.

"But I'm back." Bucky said, "And now I won't be controlled."

"Welcome back." Natasha said.

Steve believed it was Bucky but Sam was skeptical. Bucky asked what he did and Steve said 'enough'. Bucky was tormented over the fact that Hydra still had a hold on him but Steve didn't have time to treat him with kid gloves. Steve wanted to know who Zemo was but Bucky didn't know. Steve demanded answers about why Zemo would go to all this trouble just for ten minutes with Bucky. Bucky concentrated and remembered that Zemo wanted to know exactly where Bucky had been kept while frozen. When Steve asked why, Bucky revealed he wasn't the only Winter Soldier.

"Did I just mishear?" A horrified Peter asked.

"No you didn't." Benjamin told him.

The recording showed the scene at the beginning again of The Winter Soldier attacking the car and taking the case full of liquid packets. The scene then changed back to Siberia, where five people were injected with the contents of the packets. One of them, a man, screamed in agony as he was thrown in a cell. The door was closed behind him and Vasily Karpov sat down, ignoring the man's screams until he stopped. He got up and opened the door, revealing the man now sitting on his bed calmly.

"That was the Serum?" Aunt May asked and nods followed.

The scene changed to the man engaging The Winter Soldier in training. The man was able to grab The Soldier's metal arm, restraining him and throw him across the room with ease.

"He is that good?" Steve asked as everyone watched in horror.

"Yeah, they were better." Bucky said.

"Thank God we didn't have to fight them." Clint sighed in relief.

However, Hydra was ultimately unable to control them, causing a rampage in the room and The Soldier was forced to get Karpov out of there.

"Looks like even they can't handle them." Wanda said.

"No. They are good at creating, not the best at handling sometimes." Fury said.

a beautiful journey जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें