chapter 22: the kid from brooklyn,

I really wanted to see something like this." Natasha said with an evil smirk.

"I feel so embarrassed already." Steve said.

"Well, prepare to be more embarrassed, Cap." Benjamin said and everyone chuckled.

"Yeah, and they cut of my part, so you can't even look cool." Logan said and the laughter increased.

"And I don't have my long hair in this, so you lose all your chances of looking cool." Bucky said and there was even more laughter while Steve shook his head.

"Don't listen to them, Captain." Daisy said, "I found it very inspiring."

"Thank you." Steve nodded.

"I am sure it will be." Sam said.

"It was." Bobbi said, "And a little funny too."

"I can only imagine." Tony said, "I want to see it."

"Yes, of course you do." Storm said.

"Well, without further ado." Odinson said and the recording was started.

A truck drove through a frozen wasteland as it stopped near a man and two men walked out. The man asked if they were from Washington and they said they were as it was revealed something had been hauled out 18 hours ago. The guys from Washington wondered why no one had spotted it before as the man said it was probably a weather balloon.

"It's definitely not that." Natasha said, having put two and two together.

"Where is this happening?" Tony asked.

Fury and Hill exchanged a glance.

The three decided one hell of a crane was needed to do the job as something large loomed up through the mist, surrounded by many men as one of them stood over it and shined a flashlight over it, revealing what it was.

"Oh my God!" Steve said as his eyes widened.

"Is that…." Sam started.

"The Valkyrie." Bucky finished.

"The Valkyrie?" Thor questioned in confusion, "They were an elite warrior unit of Asgard comprised solely of women."

"No, not that Valkyrie." Odinson said.

"What is Valkyrie then?" Peter asked.

"The Hydra plane where they found Cap." Clint said.

Loki started, "And I'm guessing they named their plane after the Valkyrie unit because-"

"Their leader believed he walked in the footsteps of the Norse Gods." Fury said.

"And he wanted their power." Hill told them.

"Must be very crazy." Thor said.

"Yes he was." Natasha said.

"And Hydra wanted to impose their rule all over the world." Steve said.

Bobbi and Daisy exchanged a look, deciding to tell them about Hydra's true goal later.