Chapter 2: genius,billionaire,philanthropist

Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel Cinematic Universe or anything else you may recognize

Wow! Blown away by the response to this! Like blown out of my frickin' mind! Thank you all.

So some people have asked me if Doctor Strange, Wong or the Guardians of the Galaxy will also join in the viewing. The answer is- no, they will not. And that is because the audience is already very big and they will make it too big for me to handle.

But their movies will still be viewed to get the characters from the past acquainted with them.

And like I said before, I won't be transcribing word for word but if an iconic or much loved scene comes by, or there is a line I really love, I will describe some of it because I love those scenes or lines too much.

And with that, our characters will view the movie that started it all- Iron Man.

Chaos Sorcerer: Thank you for all the recent reviews on my stories and one-shots. I can't reply to everything because it would make this too long. Glad to hear you're excited for all the sequels to "The Devil and The Archer" series so I hope you read the two stories you haven't read. Yeah, Iron Man is one of the most influential superhero movies. I did like John Krasinski and Emily Blunt as Reed and Sue, but while going through fan castings, I realized I preferred Gordon-Levitt and Theron a bit more. Now Krasinski and Blunt are my second preferences. I don't feel like the author's word is always law. If I contradict something I did previously in my story, everyone should feel free to use the "Death of the author" trope on me. And yeah, what they did to Thor in the comics is infuriating. Adult Peter with Wanda in the MCU. I like it actually. We'll see about it. Yeah, both the actors for Xavier and Magneto were awesome in the roles. I will work on both stories at the same time, because this one will go on for ages. I just finished Season 3 of Jessica Jones, so now I will start my Supergirl Season 1 rewatch. Enjoy.

GIJose: Thank you for the review. I love these types of stories too. Glad you liked Tony saying the same line as Logan in the first X-Men movie. I do like Blunt and Krasinski as Sue and Reed, but they are my second preference for some reason. I liked Gordon-Levitt and Theron a bit more. Enjoy.

Chapter 2- Genius, billionaire, philanthropist

"So, who are we starting with in this?" Tony asked.

"It's actually you we are starting with, bub." Logan said to his shock.

"Me?" Tony asked, "Wow! I must be popular!"

"You ARE popular." Pepper pointed out to him.

"He knows that. He just likes saying it." Rhodes told her.

"Classic Tony." Natasha commented.

"While there were some superheroes who came before you", Benjamin started, "It all began with you, Mr. Stark."

"You are the man responsible for many things in this universe, Mr. Stark." Xavier told him, "It all began with you."

"Uhhhh, thanks." Tony commented.

"He is going to let that get to his head, isn't he?" Sam asked no one in particular.

"Won't be Stark if he doesn't." Fury said, "But it won't be Stark if he lets it get to his head too much either."