Chapter 61: Scott lang

So this time it's us?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, you and Hope's heist." Benjamin said.

"This is gonna be embarrassing." Hope said, giving Scott a smirk.

"Eh! Let's just turn it on." Logan said.

That was when a young woman walked into the room.

"So….composed yourself?" Scarlet Witch asked.

"Better late than never, right?" She asked and everyone nodded before turning to Scott, "Hi…Dad."

Scott's eyes widened as he got up from couch and the two moved towards each other. He caressed her face lovingly and said, "You're so…You're so big."

She chuckled as the two hugged. The emotional scene brought smiles to everyone's faces.

"So you're an Avenger now?" Peter asked her.

"They call me Stinger." Cassie said as she turned to Scott and Hope, "My suit has features of both of yours. I can grow and shrink as well as fly and fire blasts. And I can communicate with ants."

"And you made it yourself?" Scott asked.

"I had some help but yeah, I did make most of it myself." She smiled.

"Daddy is so proud." Scott said as he hugged and she chuckled happily.

"So you're here to watch with us…..Ant-Girl?" Tony asked.

"She just said her name was Stinger." Pepper reminded and he nodded.

"Yeah. Couldn't miss out on this one." Cassie said as she took her seat with the future people.

"The more the merrier." Odinson said.

"Yeah right." Thor agreed.

"Let's turn it on now." Benjamin said and started the recording.

In 1989 in a SHIELD base, Hank Pym walked inside.

"Dad." Hope whispered. He looked so young in this. But his eyes already seemed full of pain.

Hank stopped in front of an old Howard Stark, an old Peggy Carter and Mitchell Carson. Howard said Hank was supposed to be in Moscow and Hank said he had taken a detour as he put a vial on the table.

"Dad." Tony said, "Working for SHIELD. I did hear about the disagreement with Pym."

"Pym didn't like SHIELD replicating his technology." Fury said, "Considering Hydra was hiding within SHIELD, good call."

"No kidding." Natasha agreed.

Peggy was shocked as Hank said this was a poor attempt to replicate his work.

"Peggy." Steve said, "Working for SHIELD huh."

"She looks pretty old but recognizable." Sam said.

"I think Hank is very pleased with her either." Bucky said.

Mitchell said Hank was a soldier but he said he was a scientist.