Chapter 46: Star-lord

The next day, everyone woke up again and after taking showers, ate their breakfast.

"So who're we watching today?" Tony asked.

This time you're watching people you have never met before." Benjamin said, "But you will meet them in the near future."

"Who are they?" Steve asked.

"Remember the Guardians we mentioned?" Odinson asked and they all nodded.

"It's them we will watch this time." Logan said, "Two recordings about them back to back."

"Though we have to warn you, they do some pretty ridiculous stuff at times." Odinson said.

"We survived that Wade Wilson guy yesterday." Peter pointed out.

"Yeah, I doubt anyone can be more ridiculous than him." Thor agreed.

"I mean, does he have some kind of problem or something?" Loki asked.

"Not that we know of." Logan said.

"I think he does." Hill said. Her and Steve had been avoiding talking to each other ever since Wade's "Go climb that Hill, Captain" comment.

"Please tell me he is not coming back." Aunt May, who wanted the entire experience to remain as PG-13 as it could for Peter, "He has a big mouth."

"Oh don't worry, he won't be back. He comes like once in 2 months." Logan said.

"I think he is your team's jester." Loki commented and everyone chuckled.

"I guess it's time to start then." Scott said.

"Right you are." Benjamin agreed and they all went to the viewing room as Benjamin switched the TV on.

Wanda seemed a bit drowsy.

"What happened, kid?" Clint asked in concern.

"Nothing. Just couldn't sleep properly last night." Wanda said as she glanced over at Natasha and Bucky, who looked pretty happy. Of course they would, considering he had spent most of the night between her legs. And their room was next to hers. Which is why she hadn't been able to sleep the previous night.

And then the recording started.

The screen showed Earth, 1988 before showing a young boy listening to a Walkman with a tape titled "Awesome Mix Vol. 1." He was listening to "I'm Not in Love." A man then walked up to him and called him Peter.

"Peter? Wow!" Peter said.

"Yeah, we know two Peters." Logan said, "But we just call him by his surname- Quill."

"Peter Quill." Tony muttered as he looked at the screen.

The man said his mother wanted to see him but when he didn't listen, he took the headphones off and led him inside. Several crying people stood over a bald woman who was lying on the bed.

"Oh no!" Bruce realized what was happening to the woman.

"Yes. That sounds about right." Tony said as everyone looked at the boy in sympathy.