Chapter 60: battle of sokovia

Now we fight Ultron." Tony said.

"Together." Steve added.

"Yup." Natasha agreed.

Clint picked up his bow and arrows while Pietro wore sports shoes and a blue shirt while Thor and Vision talked. Tony plugged in an AI called F.R.I.D.A.Y. that greeted him.

"Hello Friday." Pepper smiled.

"Friday is pretty advanced too." Vision approved of Tony's replacement for him.

Pietro tossed Wanda a red jacket.

"I love that jacket." Wanda said.

"I wear it to this day." Scarlet Witch said as she showed the jacket.

"That was my jacket." Natasha said with a mock glare, "But you can keep it."

Both the Wandas smiled sweetly.

As Clint looked at a photo of his family, Tony said no way they all got through this. If even one tin soldier was left standing, they had lost. Blood would be on the floor. Steve dryly said he had no plans for the next night. Tony said he would get the first crack at Ultron as he was waiting for Iron Man and Vision agreed, saying he hated Iron Man the most.

Everyone chuckled as Clint said, "When an android tells you how much a bot hates you."

Steve then said, "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Pietro sped into a station and told the cops to clear the city. They didn't listen so he sped away and a few seconds later, returned with a gun which he fired into the air. They were all startled and ran off as Pietro told them to get off their asses.

Everyone chuckled as Wanda said, "Yes. He doesn't like anyone sitting on their asses lazily."

"Aggressive but needed." Bruce agreed.

Wanda used her red mist to make people evacuate. Steve said, "All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us." Thor smashed a hole into Ultron's lair as him and Bruce went inside and walked to different directions.

"Help me!" Natasha said in a mock damsel-in-distress tone and everyone chuckled.

"Help anyone who pisses you off." Bucky corrected and more chuckles followed.

Steve finished, "Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Tony looked up at him.

"We proved him wrong." Clint said.

"Yes we did." Thor agreed.

The Quinjet was shown landing in Novi Grad. Steve, Clint, Wanda and Pietro walked out as Steve was about to wear his helmet when he saw graffiti painted which had him labelled as a fascist. Seeing that, he threw his helmet back into the Quinjet.