Chapter 7: Break 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel Cinematic Universe or anything else you may recognize

Thank you to everyone who has favorited, followed or reviewed this fic so far.

Now this chapter is an interlude as all the characters need to eat and have a chat. A hostile one. Next chapter, we will start watching "The Incredible Hulk."

And also, I have got over a 100 followers now on this story. So just wanted to say, thank you everyone! My stories have never crossed 100 except in reviews, so keep blowing my mind! Thank you all!

Chaos Sorcerer: Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed. Yeah, so ends the beginning. Yeah, you will see the reactions there. Ah my bad. Thanks for pointing it out. I had forgotten that. Yes we will. This chapter is basically character interaction, though not the most pleasant one as everyone is still bitter from the Civil War. I have a mixed opinion on Wanda/Vision but yeah, not a fan either. We will see about that. Yes we will hear about the trials. Well, if its any consolation, the Lost finale was also brought up and its also a bad one. I think The Incredible Hulk is an overhated movie. Sure its not a masterpiece, but I think it was a good movie. Enjoy the chapter.

Guest: Bruh, the characters from the past are from 2 weeks before Avengers: Infinity War. And you said it yourself. Tony is the most mature when he WANTS TO BE. Counting out those times, he behaves like a man-child. The most mature of them all, in my opinion, is Natasha.

Chapter 7- Break I

Everyone sat in the dining hall as some workers brought food for them. The people from the past noticed five more individuals sitting around the table. A blind man, a blonde good looking woman, a dark-skinned woman with white hair, a tall red-haired woman, and another tall man with some special kind of glasses.

One of them, the blonde good looking woman that is, was of course recognized due to her popularity in the past.

"Trish Walker?" Tony questioned as Trish looked at him and nodded.

"Mr. Stark." She said.

"Trish Walker?" Peter asked excitedly, "As in the one from "Trish Talk?""

"Yes, I am that Trish Walker." Trish said as they all started eating.

"Trish got superpowers." Benjamin said, "So now she is a member of the Avengers."

"But how?" Pepper asked, "A few months ago from our time, we heard you were arrested."

Trish winced at the reminder of her imprisonment and the actions that had led to that.

"We would like to not bring that up." The man next to her, whom everyone noticed was blind, spoke up.

"Who are you?" Steve asked.

"My name is Matthew Murdock. But everyone calls me Matt." The man said.

"Matthew Murdock?" Tony wondered before recognizing him, "You're the lawyer that defended the Punisher!"

"Ah, so you remember me." Matt said as he took a bite of his bread.

"What is a lawyer doing in the Avengers tower?" Bruce asked as he ate his salad.