Chapter 38:Failed attempted

I think you're about to piss off a lot of people." Tony said.

"Not as many as you think." Thor told him.

In the meeting, Fandrall told Thor that Loki will betray him. Thor agreed, saying Loki will try.

"Going prepared this time I see." Steve said.

"If I let him fool me all the time, then shame on me." Thor said as Loki smirked.

Thor and Loki walked together and Loki commented how being so clandestine was unlike Thor who would rather punch his way out. Thor said if Loki didn't stop talking, he just might so Loki decided he wasn't even there and as they passed a pillar, he transformed himself into an Einherjar and wondered if it was better. Thor said it was better company.

"Now that's a burn." Peter said.

"Oh just watch what I do now." Loki said.

Loki commented they could be less conspicuous and as they passed another pillar, Loki transformed back into himself while Thor was now in Sif's form and Loki commented how he looked ravishing.

No one could stop the laughter from leaving their throats as Thor and Odinson both looked embarrassed and glared at Loki.

"Now that is the biggest burn." Scott said.

"Just keep watching." Odinson said.

Thor looked at himself and then told Loki it would hurt no less when he killed him in this form.

Everyone laughed as Hope said, "And he got you back."

Loki decided that Thor preferred one of his new companions and as they passed another pillar, Thor was back in his normal form while Loki was in the form of Steve Rogers.

"Oh come on!" Steve said in annoyance as everyone laughed and Loki had a smug smile.

"Well Cap, prepare to be tarnished." Tony joked and everyone chuckled.

Loki said how this was much better and while the suit was a bit tight, he could feel the confidence and righteousness surging.

"He is gonna kill you now." Bucky said to Loki as Steve shook his head.

"As if I didn't know that." Loki smirked.

He asked Thor if he wanted to have a rousing discussion about truth, honor or patriotism and was about to say "God Bless America" when Thor shut his mouth and pinned him to a pillar as two Einherjar passed by. Loki transformed back into his normal form.

"Thanks Thor." Steve sighed as everyone chuckled.

"Don't mention it." Thor said.

Loki said Thor could at least provide him with a weapon like a dagger and Thor started giving him something. Loki smiled but then realized Thor had cuffed his hands. He held them up in shock as Thor chuckled, "And I thought you liked tricks."

Everyone laughed heartily as now Loki looked embarrassed.

"Now that is a point for Thor." Benjamin said as the laughter continued and Loki shook his head in embarrassment.