Chapter 19: Worthy bo more

So how did you adjust to Earth?" Daisy asked.

"Very horribly." Thor said, "At least in the beginning that is."

Erik, Darcy and Jane drove Thor to the County Hospital where the receptionist asked his name and Jane said it was Thor. She asked how they knew him but Jane said she had never met him before as Darcy interjected by saying until she had hit him with her car. Jane said she had grazed him but Darcy had tasered him, which she agreed to as it was true.

Everyone present laughed at the scene.

"Darcy is always so amusing." Thor said.

"Yeah. She made life funnier." Odinson agreed.

"We all need some humor in our lives." Clint agreed.

"Yeah, my husband gives me the humor." Bobbi said.

"Who?" Clint asked.

"You know who." Bobbi said.

"Lance again?" Natasha asked, "Really?"

"We worked it out." Bobbi said.

"Trust me. They are as right as rain together." Daisy said, "Or FitzSimmons because those two are even more right than rain."

Thor woke up on his bed as the doctor said they were just taking some blood as he assumed they were attacking him and started pushing them all of while getting up, He fought a little with the doctors and security, throwing them around before some guards pinned him to the door. He tried to say how they were no match for him but a doctor hit hi, with a sedative, knocking him out before he could finish.

Everyone laughed again.

"When you said "horribly", you were downplaying it." Storm said to both Thor and Odinson.

"Like I said. Fish out of the water." Tony said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I had no idea Midgard had changed so much during the years." Odinson said.

"And I found out the hard way." Thor said.

"Well, it's a good thing my situation never got this bad." Steve said, "Though I did fight my way out of a hospital."

"Yeah. I remember that very vividly." Fury said as him and Steve exchanged a look.

A van drove through the desert of New Mexico as the man inside saw Mjolnir lying in the middle of a crater. He pulled up near it and getting out, tried to pick it up but couldn't even budge it, shocking him.

"Yeah, keep trying." Tony joked, "You'll break your fingers."

"The two of us together with our gauntlets couldn't budge it." Rhodes said.

"Even Hulk couldn't lift it." Natasha remembered.

"And you didn't even try." Thor said.

"I wasn't interested." She said.

"None of us could lift it, could we?" Steve asked and everyone shook their heads.