Chapter 29: There was an idea

This is not good at all." Sam said.

"Nope." Rhodes said.

"It gets worse." Tony told them.

Steve and Tony were thrown on one side as Natasha and Bruce fell down. Steve helped Tony up and asked him to put on the suit to which he agreed.

"And now I'm listening." Tony said dryly.

All the agents were running around to defend themselves. Fury got up and called Hill via earpiece who said Number 3 engine was down but a technical worker said it was impossible to make repairs in the air. Hill realized they would go down if they lose another engine and someone needed to patch it outside. Fury called out to Stark who said he was on it.

"You're pretty good at commanding." An impressed Steve said.

"But you're better." Fury told him.

Fury then asked Coulson to initiate lockdown and get to the armory.

Daisy and Bobbi winced, knowing what was coming and Thor and Loki winced too.

Fury then called out to Romanoff whose leg was trapped under a piece of debris. She said she was all right but then saw Bruce struggling with himself and was horrified as that only meant one thing.

"No we're not okay." Natasha said to her on-screen self.

"Because of me." Bruce sighed.

"Don't blame yourself." Thor told him.

Clint and the other rogue agents entered the Helicarrier as Clint gave them all their orders and asked some of them to come with him.

"Damn!" Clint said in shock.

Tony asked Steve to go to Engine 3 where he would meet him and pressed a button, opening a door. The Iron Man suit was inside. He pressed another button and the suit was activated.

"Now that will be awesome." Peter cheered.

Natasha urged Bruce to fight it as two technicians arrived but she gestured them to run off as Bruce continued painfully tearing through his clothes. She swore on her life to get him out of this. "Your life?" A loud guttural voice interrupted her.

"The Hulk is coming." T'Challa said as everyone watched with wide eyes.

Natasha looked in horror as a partially transformed Bruce looked at her and then continued transforming as Natasha managed to free her leg and Bruce completely transformed into Hulk. Natasha looked at him, jaw agape, before he charged at her with a roar. She leapt on some stairs before Hulk smashed them to bits. She started running to avoid him.

"This is the first time I have seen you afraid in any of these recordings." Loki told Natasha.

Loki heard the Hulk's enraged roar and lifting his head up, gave a deeply disturbing smirk.

"All thanks to you, moron." Natasha said dryly.

Fury commanded the technician to put the sun on the left and take them over the water as they would be trapped if they lost one more turbine.