Biased Commentary

It was a few days after the incident and Adelaine was writing a letter to Tonks in her dormitory while Leslie was on her four-poster bed flipping through the latest issue of 'Witch Weekly'.

Hey Tonks,

It's barely the beginning of the year but Lee has already gotten plenty of points taken away. How's auror training going? I bet it's hard. Other than Lee getting in trouble. I've been enjoying my classes especially Creatures and Muggle Studies. Write back when you have the chance. Today Saturday, is the first Quidditch game. I'm prepared for Lee being biased against Slytherin like always.

Adelaine

She finished the letter, checked the time, she had just enough time to go to the Owlery then down to the Quidditch Pitch for the first Quidditch game of the season which was always Gryffindor/Slytherin.

"Well, I should go send this letter and get off to the Quidditch game."

Leslie nodded and said. "Alright."

"I don't get why you support the Gryffindor team," Adelaine and Leslie's other roommate Tiffany Harries said appearing at the dorm door. She was the Hufflepuff team captain's little sister.

"They're my friends, Harries," Adelaine said, tersely glaring at the black-haired witch in more then one sense of the word.

She glared back and said. "Those gingers aren't even good beaters or at least as good as ours and those girls aren't even good chasers not compared to Kyle and me anyway." she started haughtily and continued. "Don't even get me started on the horrible commentator and horrible keeper."

"You only got that spot because you bloody brother is the bloody captain!" Adelaine exclaimed.

She looked offended for a second and said. "I actually have talent, thank you." she sniffed snottily and continued even more. "I bet you're writing that weird girl who can change her appearance. I guess weirdos and bookworms stick together."

Adelaine just glared at her again and left without another word but not before she grabbed the letter, pushed past Tiffany and walked down to the Owlery.

It was a particularly cool day, the wind was whistling though the trees. The sun was peeking out from behind the clouds.

She reached the Owlery, it was very noisy with all of the owls hooting. She found her favorite owl which was a Elf owl whose name was Athena or at least she named it Athena in her first year.

"Hey girl," she greeted the small owl.

She hooted in greeting.

"I would like you to give this to Tonks," she said, tying it to her leg.

Athena hooted.

"If I wasn't so nice, I would tell you to peck out Tiffany's eyes."

The owl looked up at her curiously, nipped her finger briefly and flew away. Adelaine watched her fly out of sight and left the Owlery.

Adelaine walked towards the Quidditch pitch and walked towards to where the Gryffindor team. She made it just in time to hear Oliver's raving speech. She didn't care for the subject matter of course but she was still hanging on his every word. If that makes sense. He looked quite good in his Quidditch uniform. After the speech she left the space with Lee and they walked to the commentator's booth where McGonagall was already seated.

"Try to be unbiased today, okay," Adelaine told him.

"That's not going to work, Lainey."

She sighed, they parted ways and Adelaine walked off towards the Gryffindor stands. She sat down and the game started.

"Hello everyone, what a great day for Quidditch!" Lee shouted, happily. "Except for the Slytherin team everything looks good."

Adelaine giggled as he started the introductions of the Gryffindor team. "Chaser Angelina Johnson, Chaser Katie Bell and last but not least the beautiful Alicia Spinnett, Beaters and my best friends Fred and George Weasley, Keeper and my favorite Hufflepuff's crush Oliver Wood and the newest addition to the team, the youngest seeker in a hundred years Harry Potter!"

Adelaine blushed deeply this is how the whole school knew she fancied Oliver because of Lee's big mouth. Although she made it quite obvious to everyone on the Quidditch team, Cedric and Leslie.

"I could care less about the Slytherin team but here it is." He read off the names less enthusiastically.

The match started. Though, she didn't agree with what he was saying she found McGonagall's scolding of him funny. Even his flirty compliments towards Alicia. The drama started in the middle of the match when Harry's broom started to swerve. The match continued. Gryffindor won. She knew what this meant a Gryffindor party like always.

"Congratulations, guys." Adelaine congratulated her friends.

"Thanks."