Untitled Part 55

The next morning Adelaine and Lee got up. Lee went to work after a short but very passionate snogging session. Adelaine puttered around the house and played with Bubble.

Around five, Lee returned from work and greeted her with his hands on her hips per usual.

"As much as I'm enjoying this you have to go get ready for the double date," Adelaine grinned.

Lee kissed her cheek and went to go get ready for their double date.

"Are you ready yet?" Adelaine asked.

"Just about love."

Adelaine groaned and said. "Sometimes I wonder if you were a girl in a different life."

"What I have to look good," Lee laughed, walking out of their loo.

Adelaine smiled and said. "You look perfectly good to me, Paddy."

"That's all that matters."

They took the Knight Bus to the muggle restaurant. Adelaine and Lee walked in.

"Hello guys," Oliver greeted, warmly hugging them both.

"Hey Oliver," Adelaine greeted.

"Chance should be here any minute."

Adelaine and Lee nodded.

A few minutes later Chance arrived and kissed Oliver's cheek.

"Chance, this is -" Adelaine cut Oliver off.

"There's no need to introduce us, we already know each other."

Oliver looked confused as he asked. "How?"

"I interned at the Prophet the summer of my sixth year and Chance was one of the other interns."

"Okay."

They were escorted to the table.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Adelaine asked as Lee wrapped his arm around her.

"About two months now," Chance smiled at Oliver.

Adelaine nodded and said. "This is quite shocking you told me you didn't like Quidditch but now your boyfriend is obsessed with Quidditch."

"He likes Quidditch now," Oliver winked at Chance who in turn blushed.

Lee chuckled and said. "Don't give him such a hard time, love. You only like Quidditch because of me."

"Who told you that?" Adelaine smirked at her husband.

Lee feigned hurt.

Adelaine giggled and said, "Yeah, that's true. I was interested in Quidditch because of Lee's commentary fancying Oliver and Charlie were just byproducts of that amazing commentary."

"Now that's better," Lee said, kissing Adelaine's cheek.

"Wait, you fancied Oliver in school?" Chance asked.

Adelaine nodded and said. "He's the reason I didn't sit at my house table."

"I still say I was being used," Lee joked.

Adelaine rolled her eyes playfully and said. "Whose ring am I wearing?"

"Mine," Lee grinned his dimples showing.

Adelaine's heart fluttered as she said. "Yeah, I was quite besotted with Ollie for two years but when we kissed there was no chemistry. Tell me has he gotten any better at kissing?"

"You said I was a good kisser," Oliver said, blushing.

Adelaine shrugged, winked at Lee and said. "I didn't have anything to compare it back then since you were my first kiss."

Prankster Lion, Bookworm Badgerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें