Untitled Part 45

The next morning the couple got up. They shuffled around their house and then took the Knight Bus to The Leaky Cauldron and walked to Diagon Alley.

"Wow, everything is closed," Adelaine said, amazed.

The Alley was usually very busy but not today. They reached a very colorful shop and walked in.

"Here we are, love," Lee grinned.

Adelaine looked around amazed. She knew the twins and Lee were good but not this good.

"There's our favorite bookworm," George greeted his best friend's long-term girlfriend.

"Hi George," Adelaine greeted hugging the redhead.

They separated.

"This is amazing, boys. I'm so proud of you," Adelaine grinned.

"Why thank you," Fred greeted, walking down the stairs.

Adelaine greeted the other twin.

"Come up to my office love."

"Okay."

Lee led Adelaine to his office.

"If you ever want to snog in here, that would be fine by me," Lee smirked at her as he placed his hands on her hips.

Adelaine giggled and said. "It may fine by you but I doubt the twins would like that."

Lee pouted and said. "You're no fun, love."

"We can do enough of that at home."

"I suppose you're right."

"Have you told the twins about going to America to visit your mum's family?"

Lee nodded and said. "Yeah, they gave me some time off next week."

Adelaine nodded.

*****

It was a few days later, Adelaine and Lee were getting ready to leave. They were planning on flying for the obvious reason that Lee's grandparents were muggles but they couldn't get tickets and they had no choice but to use a portkey.

Which was perfectly fine with Lee. He never liked flying. That's why he was a Quidditch commentator and not a Quidditch player like his best friends.

They portkeyed to a random place out of the way so no one would see. Although, it was still quite close to his grandparents house anyway. They grabbed the bus and rode to his grandparents house.

Lee eagerly ran up to the door of his grandparents house his suitcase dragging behind him and knocked on the door.

"Hey sweetie," an older woman greeted.

Lee instantly threw his arms around her and said. "Hey grandma."

She didn't return the hug but instead she criticized. "You still have your hair in dreadlocks, like your mom."

"Milly, if he likes to have his hair like Rita's that's fine," An older man said coming up behind his wife as she huffed, indignantly.

"Grandpa!" Lee exclaimed.

The grandson and grandpa shared a hug.

"Who's this?"

"This is my amazing girlfriend, Adelaine," Lee grinned, wrapping his free arm around Adelaine's waist tightly.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Lee told us a lot about you," Lee's grandfather said, jovially.

Adelaine blushed and said. "It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Burton."