Untitled Part 51

The next morning, Lee woke up with Adelaine nestled to his chest. This was vaguely reminiscent of the first time she fell asleep in his arms in fourth year except they hadn't been naked at the time. Adelaine stirred in her husband's arms.

"Morning Mrs. Jordan," Lee grinned, his dimples making an appearance.

Adelaine grinned back at him.

"I think we should have a goal to shag in every room in this house," Lee smirked.

Adelaine giggled, got out of bed and said. "Maybe."

Lee followed his wife out of bed. The couple walked down the stairs, Adelaine started breakfast, than plopped herself down on her husband's lap and like always he rested his hands on her hips.

"This doesn't feel any different, does it?" Adelaine asked.

Lee shook his head and said. "Except for the rings." he said, looking over at their ring fingers.

"Except for those."

"I think we were practically married we just needed to make it official."

Adelaine nodded. After the weekend, Adelaine went back to Hogwarts to continue her Charms Mastery.

"Nice to see you again, Ms. Romero."

Adelaine smiled not wanting to correct the Deputy Headmistress.

*****

It was a few days later, she was in the Gryffindor common room chatting with Hermione and Neville. She wasn't wearing her wedding ring currently.

"So, when's the wedding?"

Adelaine smirked at her younger friends and said, "Lee and I already got married actually."

"You did?"

"Yes, we did."

Hermione hugged the older girl and said, "Congratulations."

"Thanks."

Adelaine continued studying for her Charms Mastery. Though she would go home every other weekend.

She went home for Valentine's Day not expecting to be greeted by Lee cooking. This was a welcome surprise.

"There's my love!" he exclaimed, happily.

Adelaine grinned and said. "Hey Lee."

He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"So, you went all out for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple," Adelaine said, noticing the roses and chocolates on the table.

"You deserve it."

Adelaine blushed and said. "So, you want any help?"

"No, you sit down and I'll finish dinner."

She gladly sat down at the table.

"Here you go," He said, putting a full plate of food in front of her.

Adelaine glanced at it and asked. "Where did you learn to make this?"

"Don't be so surprised love, I have many more talents than being amazing in bed," he smirked, cockily at her getting a plate for himself.

"I assume that will be the next course," Adelaine smirked.

"Only if you want. I can see you're tired."

Adelaine smiled at her husband and said. "I am quite tired. So, when did you learn to cook?"

"I've always known how to cook, I got the talent from my grandpa. You tried his food."

Adelaine nodded and said, "Yes, that was delicious."

The couple ate and blatantly flirted through out the meal. Adelaine washed the dishes with Lee's hands glued to her hips. She didn't mind though.

After she finished washing the dishes she grabbed the box of chocolates and the couple sat on the couch. Lee was absentmindedly playing with his wife's hair.

"These are delicious, try one," Adelaine said popping a chocolate into her husband's mouth.

Lee savored the chocolate it was delicious and asked. "So, I did good for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple."

Adelaine nodded and said. "Yes, you did, Lee. I think it's well."

"That's my know-it-all of a wife." he smirked at her.

Adelaine smacked him.

"No hitting on Valentine's Day."

Adelaine soon ended up falling asleep in Lee's arms, he carried his wife up to their room and laid her in their already unmade bed. He peeled off his shirt and laid next to his exhausted wife.

"Happy Valentine's Day, love," he said, kissing her forehead, wrapping her in his arms and fell asleep.

*****

The next morning, Adelaine woke up first to her husband snoring softly. She played with one of his dreadlocks.

"Morning love," he grinned, sleepily at her.

"Morning."

Lee sat up and said. "I've missed waking up next to you."

"I know, you know you snore."

Lee said. "I know but I can't help it I'm asleep."

"Yes, I know and you need to shave." she giggled.

Lee smiled at her. The couple got up. Adelaine made breakfast and washed dishes. Lee began kissing her neck as she finished washing the dishes.

"This shall be the first room that we 'christen' " Lee smirked.

Adelaine took off her husband's shirt, discarded it on the kitchen floor and the rest of their clothes soon followed.

"You ready for this love?" Lee asked before he pushed into his wife.

Adelaine nodded and with that he entered his wife slowly but surely.

"You alright?" He asked tenderly

"Perfect," Adelaine moaned.

Lee eventually reached her sensitive spot and she let out a loud moan which he silenced with a heated kiss and stayed there for ages not that either of them minded. After awhile they both climaxed and crumpled on the floor into each other's arms.

"That was amazing."

Adelaine nodded against her husband's bare chest.

"That's one room down, how many more to go," Lee smirked down at his wife.

She smacked his chest. The couple got up and redressed.

Adelaine went back to Hogwarts at the end of the weekend. She continued coming home every other weekend. That means they tried to make love twice a month.