Untitled Part 33

It was a few days later, Adelaine was walking back from the owlery when Lee showed up.

"Are you still mad?" he asked, hoping that she wasn't.

Adelaine smiled and said. "I was never mad at you, Lee. Just a little hurt that's all."

"I suppose I brought you this chocolate for no reason then," he smirked taking out a piece of chocolate.

"Give me the bloody chocolate!" she exclaimed.

He smirked cheekily at her and put it in his robe pocket. The next thing Lee knew she had tackled him to the ground looking for the chocolate. This was a welcome change if you catch his drift.

"Found it!" Adelaine exclaimed, triumphantly stuffing the chocolate in her mouth.

Lee chuckled and said. "Now please get off me."

Adelaine chuckled, rolled off her boyfriend and laid down next to him resting her head on his chest. He sighed contently and wrapped his arm around her.

"I've missed this so much."

"Me too. It's a beautiful day but it's not as beautiful as you."

Adelaine rolled her eyes. She knew Lee was a shameless flirt. The couple laid down in the grass.

"I really hope Cedric will be okay in the tournament," Adelaine sighed.

"You're such a worrywart sometimes, I'm sure he'll be fine."

Adelaine nodded against his chest.

*****

It was few days later Adelaine had been searching for Diamond most of the day. She wasn't with Lee or Cedric who she was quite fond of.

Adelaine decided to check the next most logical place she would be Hagrid's hut.

She knocked on his door and waited patiently.

"Oh, 'ello, Adelaine ."

"Hello Professor, have you seen Diamond?"

Hagrid smiled and said, "She's right over there with Fang, come in."

Adelaine walked in and noticed her cat playing with Fang. It was quite adorable.

"I suppose you remember Charlie," Hagrid said, gesturing towards the redhead at the table.

Adelaine glanced over the table to see a roguish redhead with a hint of a familiar smirk that's she seen on Fred and George's face multiple times.

She sees what Angelina means that Weasley smirk could probably make you reveal your deepest secrets. Lee's smirk had the same effect on her though he had the added advantage of dimples.

"It's nice to see you, I suppose," he said, awkwardly.

"You too, I should go."

The two men nodded as Adelaine left the hut.

Charlie had made her feel like a little school girl again. This must've been the way Ginny used to feel around Harry. She didn't feel that way anymore though she was a mostly mature sixteen-year-old who had a semi-steady boyfriend that she loved to pieces.

"There's my lovely girlfriend," Lee grinned, wrapping his arm around her once she had ran into him and the twins.

Adelaine grinned back at her boyfriend.

*****

It was now time for Lee's birthday.

Adelaine padded up to her boyfriend's dorm and opened up the door. She casually walked in. She sat on his bed and started to play with his dreadlocks.