Kiss Me

Lee reached the common room to see Fred and George fast asleep on the couches probably waiting for him. He grabbed a pillow and whacked the nearest twin.

"Ouch!" He groaned waking up.

"Morning."

"Lee's back!" George exclaimed, still holding his head from the pillow impact.

That declaration woke Fred up.

"So, how is Adelaine?" George asked.

Lee smiled and said, "She's okay, her magical core is just extremely weak. She did have a few scratches though. I held her all night."

"Well, that explains the small circus in your pants," Fred smirked at his dreadlocked best mate.

He wasn't even ashamed of that and he said. "She told me she thought I was mad at her and that's why I wasn't as affectionate with her the last few months."

"We all know it was quite the opposite."

Lee nodded and said, "Well, I got to take a shower."

"Good, you stink!" George said throwing the same pillow at him.

Lee chuckled, walked up the stairs and took a shower. He let the warm water flow down his bare body. This felt just as good as holding Adelaine in his arms.

He got out of the shower, changed into some clothes, walked back down stairs and walked back to the Hospital wing.

He walked into see Adelaine perched on her bed her legs crossed.

"Hey Lainey, I'm really glad you're okay," He said, kissing her forehead again.

She smiled her eyes twinkling and said, "Me too."

"I don't know what I would do without you." He said, taking Adelaine into his arms.

There was a soft groan from the right side of Adelaine and the voice complained. "This is the last thing I need to wake up to."

"Cedric, you're awake!" Adelaine exclaimed, reluctantly breaking out of Lee's arms and rushing over to her honorary brother.

"I feel like I was ran over by a truck. What happen?" He asked.

Adelaine explained what happened as Madam Pomfrey walked over to do the check up.

"Ms. Romero, you're free to go but your magical core is still rather weak," Madame Pomfrey told Adelaine .

She nodded and said, "Thank you."

Lee offered her his hand and she hesitantly stared at it for a few seconds.

"Come on, I don't bite." he smirked at her.

She smirked back, took his hand and they left the hospital wing. It felt nice holding Lee's hand. It was nice having any affection from her best friend at all.

"Being discreet with her is good but it's not me." Lee thought glancing at her briefly.

The two of them reached the Great Hall and Adelaine was attacked by two missiles them being Katie and Alicia. Angelina was waiting to probably scold her or something just by the look in her eye.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Alicia said hugging her friend.

"Thanks Lia."

Lee on the other hand glanced over at Oliver he didn't look too upset that Adelaine had been holding his hand. Adelaine was scolded briefly by Angelina but then hugged. Adelaine and Lee sat down at the Gryffindor table but not before relinking their hands.