Untitled Part 54

The next morning, Adelaine woke up first. Lee was softly snoring next to her as she got up to check the 'damage'. She looked in the mirror in their loo.

"So, how did I do last night?" Lee grinned, placing his hands on her hips in greeting.

Adelaine answered. "It looks like you gave me two big love bites."

"Only two, I'm losing my touch," Lee chuckled deeply into her ear.

Merlin, that's sexy.

"I'll go start breakfast," Lee said, taking his hands off his wife's hips and leaving the loo.

Adelaine nodded and said. "So, you're going to cook half-naked?"

"I know you're enjoying the view of my abs, love," Lee winked at his wife, cockily.

Adelaine rolled her eyes at her husband's cockiness and asked. "How did I end up falling hard for such a cocky git?"

Lee grinned that dimpled grin and his milk chocolate brown eyes in a puppy dog pout.

"Oh right, when you look at me like that I'm putty in your hands," Adelaine giggled.

Lee nodded and said. "Just like me, when you laugh like that and your eyes sparkle like that," he sighed, lovingly.

"I'll be down in a few, okay."

Lee nodded and walked down the stairs, put the tea on the fire and started making breakfast.

"It smells delicious." Adelaine said walking down the stairs.

Lee turned to his wife smiling and handed her some tea.

"Thanks." she smiled coyly admiring her husband's chest. He still had those slight abs he had back in their sixth year.

"Breakfast should be ready in a few minutes," Lee said, sitting down across from her.

Adelaine nodded and said. "I wonder how Oliver is doing."

"Funny you should mention him, he came into the shop a few days ago."

"He did?"

Lee nodded as he got up to get breakfast.

"How's he doing?"

"He's doing well, he has a boyfriend now."

Adelaine nodded and said. "Anyone we know?"

"You know him, he was an intern at the Prophet with you."

"He's dating Chance?"

Lee nodded and asked. "Yes, is there a problem?"

"I'm just surprised, Chance told me he didn't like Quidditch and he's dating a guy who's obsessed with it."

"I guess opposites attract again. He actually invited us on a double date tomorrow," Lee said setting down the food.

"Okay, does he know we're married?"

Lee smirked and said. "You know me love, I brag about you every chance I get. Fred and George have tried hexing me to get me to shut up."

Adelaine eyed her husband suspiciously and asked. "What do you brag about exactly?"

"Everything except for our private life."

Adelaine nodded and said. "Good, I don't have to magically castrate you then."

"That's good to know."

Adelaine finished her breakfast and said. "I'll see you later tonight, Lee."