Untitled Part 35

As the champions walked in, Adelaine noticed Hermione on Viktor Krum's arm. After the champion's first dance, everyone started dancing. Adelaine and Lee danced to a few songs and took a break.

"Adelaine?" a voice full of nervousness asked.

She turned to see Neville and asked. "Yes?"

"Do you think Lee would allow me to have a dance with you?" he asked, shyly.

Before Adelaine could respond Lee answered. "Go ahead, Neville."

"I would've said yes, anyway."

They walked to the dance floor and started to dance to the music. She was enjoying the dance but she'll admit that it was as awkward as dancing with Cedric.

"You're a good dancer, Neville." she complimented the younger boy.

He blushed and replied. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

After the dance, Adelaine walked back to Lee. Adelaine danced with Cedric, Fred and George while Lee danced with the Angelina, Katie and Alicia.

Adelaine was sitting down in one of the chairs that was set out when someone sat down next to her. She glanced over it was Viktor Krum.

"So, it's Adelaine right?"

She nodded and asked confused. "How do you know my name?"

"Cedric talks about you a lot."

"I have to pay him for that," Adelaine laughed.

He chuckled and asked. "Have you been enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, how about you?"

He frowned and said. "Her mi o ninny, hasn't really paid attention to me since she started her row with that redhead."

Adelaine shook her head and said. "They're known for having rows or so my boyfriend tells me."

Viktor nodded.

"Speaking of my boyfriend I got to go look for him, it was nice talking to you."

"You too."

Adelaine got up. She decided to ask ask George where he was.

"Where did Lee and Fred go?"

George sighed and said. "Fred is probably off somewhere snogging Angie and Lee went outside to get some air."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem."

She nodded and went to go find her boyfriend. She found him in their usual spot on the steps.

"Lee?" she asked.

He turned to face her.

"What are you doing out here, it's quite cold," she said, shivering to add effect.

Lee sighed and said. "I saw you talking to Viktor, I got a bit jealous even though I know it's a bit silly since you were just talking to him."

"Yes, I was."

"I know you have a thing for Quidditch players or at least used to."

Adelaine shook her head. "I assure you, that's in the past."

"Okay."

Adelaine nodded, sat next to him and said. "Now I have a thing for a certain dreadlocked Quidditch commentator and have for the past year and a half. Actually, it's more than a thing, I happen to be head over feet for him."