2007

Adelaine woke up on Lee's thirtieth birthday with his hand cupping her bare breast again. Not that she particularly minded. She moved slightly.

"I want to snuggle more," Lee whined pulling her closer.

"Whatever you want, birthday boy," Adelaine snuggled deeper into her husband's chest.

Lee smiled down at his wife and said. "I'm getting old, but I'm still very sexy."

"Not to mention cocky but I have to agree," Adelaine said, twirling one of his slowly going gray dreadlocks around her finger.

Lee could feel himself growing hard just at this slight touch. They haven't made love in ten months or so. Adelaine smirked knowingly at her husband. It's a good thing all three kids were over their grandparents so they could make some love that was very long overdue. Lee began kissing her neck. She let out a loud moan at the contact. Lee continued kissing her and undressed her.

"You ready love?" He asked before he entered his wife.

"More than ready."

And with that he entered his wife for the first time in ten months. She let out another moan and he silenced her with with a passionate kiss. As always she pulled one of his dreads and he entered her instantly hitting her sensitive spot. She moaned shamelessly.

Lee soon rolled off his wife panting heavily.

"That was absolutely amazing."

"It was, it almost forgot what it felt like to be inside of you," Lee smirked.

As the day progressed the couple made love countless times.

"Happy Birthday," Adelaine said as they pulled from their last love making session that night.

"It's been the best birthday ever," Lee sighed spooning his wife.

Adelaine smirked and said. "You're just saying that because we've made love so many times today."

Lee smirked at her.

*****

The next morning the couple woke up and snuggled for a bit then they got up. They got dressed, ate some breakfast and went to go pick up their kids.

"Daddy!" six-year-old Arianna yelled running to greet her dad.

"Hey sweetie."

They stayed a few minutes and flooded home.

*****

September 2008

It was now September of 2008 and time for Tabitha to start Hogwarts. She was nervously chatting. Adelaine had brought Ari with her while Lee was watching Cedric and Ella. Gilderoy and Leslie had all girls. The second oldest being a year older than Ari and the youngest being the same age as Cedric. The train whistled and Tabitha said goodbye to her dad, mum, grandfather and godmother.

"When will I be able to go to Hogwarts?" Ari whined.

"Another four years, sweetie."

"That's not fast enough."

Adelaine shook her head. She was becoming more like Lee every day.

"Do you want to grab some lunch at the Leaky?" Leslie asked.

"That sounds delicious."

The group went to the Leaky Cauldron. The Leaky was quite full. They were seated.

"May I take your order?"

Adelaine looked up at the honey-blond woman she recognized as Hannah Abbott or rather Longbottom now. She had been married to Neville for just over a year.