Oh, the Holidays time for Drama

It was now early November. Adelaine and Lee had just gotten out of Charms. Adelaine had Defense next.

"Let me walk you to Defense, love," Lee said.

Adelaine smiled.

Lee walked her to the Defense classroom and gave her another kiss.

"Ms. Romero, say goodbye to Mr. Jordan. If you please," Snape drawled.

Adelaine was surprised. What happened to Professor Lupin? The couple said goodbye. She didn't like Snape even more now.

It was now time for Lee's birthday. Adelaine padded up to her boyfriend's dorm.

The door creaked open and she walked in. The twins were dead to the world like always. She walked over to Lee's bed and softly kissed him.

"Mum, don't kiss me like that," He groaned.

Adelaine giggled and said, "It's not your mum, silly."

Lee's brown eyes opened and stared up sleepily at his girlfriend.

"Hey birthday boy," She smiled.

Lee smiled sleepily at her and moved over slightly. She crawled into bed next to her boyfriend. He pulled her to his chest and they fell back asleep. It was Monday so the couple didn't have much spooning time.

"I don't want to go," Lee mumbled into her hair, sleepily.

Adelaine said. "At least we have Charms, first."

"That's true."

Adelaine got out of bed first and smirked looking at her boyfriend's pajama pants from their short spooning session.

"What you smirking at, Lainey?"

Adelaine sat next to him on his bed and said. "I'm not as innocent as I look, Lee." she said gesturing towards the small circus forming in his pants.

He wasn't even ashamed as he got up and replied. "I'll meet you outside your common room in twenty."

"Alright." Adelaine said kissing him, briefly and leaving.

At the slight slam of the door George woke up.

"Morning mate," Lee greeted his ginger friend.

"Morning, happy birthday. I take it that Adelaine was just here," he smirked, knowingly.

Lee grinned and said. "Yeah, she was."

George nodded. Lee went to go take a shower. By the time he got out, Fred was awake.

"Well, I'm going to go meet Adelaine," Lee said.

Fred and George nodded and Fred said. "I got to go meet Angie."

"You know it's sad when your own brother and best mate ditch you for their girlfriends."

Fred and Lee looked sympathetically at George before they went to go meet their respective girlfriends.

"Hey love," Lee greeted, Adelaine with another kiss.

She smiled and said. "Hey Lee."

He took her hand and they walked to the Great Hall. Adelaine sat at the Gryffindor table. They ate and talked.

After breakfast it was time for Charms. It was a good class. After that Adelaine had Defense.

Today, they were getting their papers back. Adelaine was nervously waiting for her result but she didn't receive it.

"Professor, is there a reason why I didn't get my paper back?" She asked worriedly.

He turned to her and said. "Yes, I wanted to talk to you about it with you."