Mid 2007

A few days later Adelaine woke up next to Lee per usual his right hand cupping her breast under her nightgown and his left hand resting on her stomach. She could see why she felt something rather hard poking her in the bum. She wiggled her bum slightly which earned an insanely loud moan from her husband and she giggled.

"That's one way to wake me up, love," Lee whispered huskily in her ear in his very sexy morning voice.

"Morning, did you sleep well?"

Lee nodded and began kissing her neck softly. She was trying in vain not to let out a moan.

"Let me hear you moan, love," he smirked at her. He loved to hear his wife moan.

Before she could there was a sound from their son's room.

"I should go get him," Adelaine said.

Lee sighed. They always get interrupted by one of their kids when they wanted some private time. Adelaine got out of bed her nightgown going up and revealing her bare bum. Lee always preferred his wife's breasts or hips to her bum but you don't hear him complaining about the view. Adelaine knew her husband too well and pulled down her nightgown.

"I'm going to go take a shower, you're more than welcome to join when you're done with Cedric," Lee said, getting out of bed.

Adelaine nodded and waddled out of the room to check on their son.

"Cedric Nicholas!" she exclaimed once she got there.

The little boy in question was standing by his crib having got out. Though Cedric was a lot more like Adelaine he still had a mischievous streak. Well, he was Lee's son after all.

"What happened?" Lee asked walking in shirtless.

Adelaine turned to her husband and said. "Your son got out of his crib."

"That's g-" he started but noticed his wife's glare, changed his mind and said. "You've been a bad boy."

"I sorry," he said in a baby voice looking up at his mum with his big brown eyes and dimples innocently.

Adelaine groaned and said. "He gets this from you." And walked away.

Lee chuckled, picked his son up and said. "You just cost me some private time with your mum."

The little boy looked up at his dad. The father and son walked downstairs.

"Morning daddy," Ariana greeted.

Lee kissed his daughter's forehead and glanced over at the stove to see his wife cooking breakfast.

"Is it safe?" he asked.

Adelaine huffed in response and Lee backed off. She finished cooking breakfast and the family ate.

Later that day, Adelaine was curled up on the couch reading or as curled as she could be with her already huge stomach despite being only four and half months along.

"Love?"

Adelaine looked up at her husband and said. "Hey Lee."

He sat down next to her putting her legs on his lap.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been acting today," Adelaine apologized.

"There's no reason to apologize, love."

Adelaine put down her book and said." I know but I still feel bad about it."

"I know it's your hormones," he said resting his hand on her stomach.