Untitled Part 56

It was now time for Bill and Fleur's wedding a few days later. Lee and Adelaine were invited.

"I bet Fleur will look beautiful in her wedding dress," Adelaine said.

Lee grinned, wrapped his arms around his wife and said. "But not as beautiful as you looked in your wedding

dress."

"Fleur is a veela, and I'm just plain."

Lee shook his head and said. "You're not plain, love." he finished giving her a kiss.

"Oi!, first I see my brother snog his girlfriend and now I walk in on my other two married best friends snogging."

Adalaine and Lee pulled apart to see their redheaded friend smirking.

The wedding started. It was beautiful and wonderful.

It was now time for the reception. Adelaine and Lee were dancing on the floor.

"Merlin, I love you," Lee sighed, happily.

Adelaine smiled and kissed his cheek.

The tranquil reception was broken when Kingsley's lynx patronus interrupted. The party fell into chaos and people began to apparate left and right. Adalaine and Lee apparated back home in the frenzy.

It was a few days later now, Fred and George were trying to convince Lee to start a radio show called 'Potterwatch.'

"That's not a bad idea, you two."

Fred remarked, "I feel a but coming."

"I'll run it by Lainey, I need to keep her safe. I hope you two understand."

Fred and George nodded. Lee walked in their house. Bubble ran up to him in greeting.

"Hey girl, where's your mummy?" he greeted the puppy bending down and petting her.

She barked softly. Lee looked for his wife to find her fast asleep with a book on her chest on their bed. She looked so cute. He checked the clock to see it was half- five. He decided to go downstairs to start dinner.

"It smells amazing in here," Adelaine exclaimed.

Lee turned to his wife grinning and asked. "Have a nice nap?"

"Yeah, I was just a bit tired," Adelaine said sitting down at the table.o

Lee nodded turning his attention back to the food.

"So, what's for dinner?" Adalaine questioned.

"Your favourite," Lee answered.

Adelaine eyed her husband suspiciously and questioned again. "What do you want?"

"I can't make my wife's favorite dinner without having ulterior motives?" Lee asked.

Adelaine chuckled and said. "It's probably not the ulterior motive I think it is either."

Before Lee could respond it was time for them to eat. As always they blatantly flirted through out the meal. Adelaine washed the dishes with Lee's hands glued to her hips as always

The couple was getting ready for bed that night.

"So, what do you need to tell me?" Adalaine asked as she finished getting ready for bed.

Lee sighed.

"Is there something seriously wrong?" Adalaine asked glancing at her husband worriedly.

"The twins convinced me to go into hiding and start a radio show called 'Potterwatch.'" Lee said as Adelaine slipped into bed next to him.

Adelaine nodded and said. "I support you."