Untitled Part 43

The next morning, Adelaine woke up first. She hasn't woken up next to Lee in ages. It felt quite nice.

"Morning love," Lee smiled kissing her cheek.

"Morning Lee."

Lee's dimpled grin didn't leave his face as he said. "It feels quite nice waking up next to you in a bed that's not at Hogwarts."

"This was quite comfortable since you didn't hog most of it."

Lee smirked at his girlfriend as the couple got up and shuffled around getting dressed. They went downstairs.

"You know Leslie asked me to be god-mother."

"That's great, love."

Adelaine smiled.

"I should get to work, I'm already late," Lee said, hurriedly kissing Adelaine's cheek.

"Okay, what's the worse the twins can do to you?" Adelaine asked.

Lee smirked and said. "I have yet to find out and I don't want to either."

Adelaine giggled, Lee kissed her one last time and left. She started cleaning the dishes they had out found in the boxes nearest to the kitchen.

That was her task today. It was now around noon and there was a knock on the door. Adelaine answered the door to face Lee's god-mother Andromeda Tonks.

"Hello Adelaine," she greeted, warmly.

Adelaine smiled and said. "Hi Mrs. Tonks."

"It's Andie, especially now that you've been dating my god-son for three years."

Adelaine nodded. She and her dad had been quite wary of Andromeda at first seeing as her elder sister Bellatrix had indirectly caused Adelaine's grandmother's death two years before Adelaine was born. Hence, Adelaine's middle name.

Her grandparents had been allies with the first Order of the Phoenix so her grandmother had been poisoned but Adelaine's grandfather had died recently.

"So, may I come in?" she asked, politely.

"Yes, you may."

She walked in and asked. "Where's my god-son?"

"He left to work around nine today."

Andromeda nodded and asked. "Would you like me to help you unpack?"

"That would be nice, Mrs. Tonks," Adelaine smiled at her boyfriend's god-mother.

The two women started to unpack.

"So, what are thinking of doing now that you're out of Hogwarts?" Andromeda asked, attempting to make conversation with her god-son's girlfriend of three years.

Adelaine frowned and said. "I would say working at the Prophet but there's a couple reasons why that won't happen for now at least."

Andromeda nodded noticing that she didn't seem to want to divulge that reason.

"Though, I could go back for my Charms mastery."

Andromeda nodded. About an hour later, they stopped for a quick spot of tea. Andromeda had brought some tea over. They found some cups and drank it. Then after tea they went back to unpacking.

Around five or so, Lee came home.

"Hey love." he smiled at Adelaine as she greeted him.

Adelaine smiled and said, "Hey Lee."

"So, have a nice day?" he asked, reaching out his arms to wrap around his girlfriend's waist.

"Yes, I did except I've been unpacking ally day."