Nandos!

Faith's POV
The Next Day I was going nados with diversity!!... I woke up at 11:00 Not to bad. And showered and got dressed Into Black high Waisted Jeans a White Crop Top And leather jacket with My White nike superstars. I also did my hair in a bun and then went downstairs for breakfast. No one was awake expect for my sister Cece. " Morning Sis" I Said to her as she was ready "Morning".

DANCEWORKS
I got out of the car and waved my sister bye and she drove of.. I walked in the office to be hugged by danielle "Hi Faith follow me there in the studio" so I followed her and went in...

As I went in to the studio all eyes turned to me and danielle "Hi" I smiled at them. "Hi" they all said back. "We should go to nandos now and faith your in the car with Mitch, Perri and Sam" ashley said. Then sam winked at me again..Gosh what is this boy Doing To me. I Smiled at him.

CAR RIDE TO NANDOS

We soon were in mitchells Car and I was next to the window and sam next to me. I started to blush cause I can't believe am in a car with half of diversity... sams hand would "accidentally" fall on my thigh giving me shivers up and down my body. I didn't want sexuel tension with sam just touching my thigh so I moved it away before it got worse.....

Soon we finally got to nados and we were all seated and I was sitting next to sam.

SAMS POV
I was sitting in nandos and I couldn't help it no more I had to ask her a important Question

"Sooo Faith".........

================================
Thanks For reading be sure to vote and comment please! And what important question will he Ask Her??