Will You go On A Date With me?

SANS POV
"Soo Faith" I was really nervous because what if she doesn't say yes it would be very embarrassing" yeah sam" She answered...."Well I was kinda wondering if you would like to go on a date with me this Friday night at 8:00" I Said scratching the back of my neck. " I would love to" she smiled phew! The boys cheered on the table as we were still at nandos.

When we had finished our food and payed we all walked outside and went to the park nearby that's when I had my chance.."Faith" "Yeah " She answered I didn't even give her time to think I went to finally kiss her she then started to kiss back. Soon we were both making out in the park which means the boys could see us so I had to Break away. "That was Amazing" she said Out of breath. "Your amazing" I Said to her smirking and kissing her neck gentle.

"Your so beutiful" I Said to her. "Aww Thank you" then she checked the time and it was time for her to go so we all went in the cars and drove off to danceworks. We all parked and told her does she want any of the boys numbers "yes please" she passed me her phone and I put all of the boys numbers in and said goodbye as her mum was already here.

FAITH'S POV

OMG! best day ever I got home and told my mum and sister about the date "ahhh my little baby is going on her first date!" I blushed and went upstairs for a while after my sister came in my bedroom "What's up sis" I Said to her." Could I please come with you to meet diversity I love them too you know". I Smiled and nodded."first I have to text sam about it ok" she nodded and went downstairs.

Me= Hi sam my sister asked me if she could come to meet you guys tomorrow before our date xxx

Sam= yeah for sure she can come am sure ashley will be ok with it xxx

Me=Thanks I can't wait for our date xxx

Sam= Yeah me too xxx it's getting late night xx

Me= okeY night Byeee xxx

I can't belive am going on my first date ahhh!

================================
Thanks for reading!