Meeting Kim!

Today was the day I meet mitches girlfriend. I woke up got dressed in high waisted jeans and a white crop top with Nike superstars and a flower kimono. And went downstairs to have breakfast.

After I finished I went down and kissed sam because they were going to the studio and i went out the house.
Mitch told me she us In the local cafe down the street.

"Hi are you Kim" I Said to her" yeah are you faith sams girlfriend" I nodded "How are you and mitch" I asked her" were fine I love him so much what about you and sam" were good a part from the sex like every night hahah!" I said as she laughed. " explains the Love bites on you" she laughed at me and I cheekily smiled

1hr later we left the cafe to go to the studio we started to walk there when 4 men were following us so we walked faster "kim maybe we should call the boys" I Said panicking because one of them was the boy that kissed me in the studio days ago. "Kim on a count of three were gonna run ok" I said scared as she nodded " 1...2...3" we ran as fast as we could and got into the studio. The 4 men were still waiting for us so we told the boys.

"Guys 4 men have been following us since we left the cafe" I said quite scared. I left kim to explain to the other boys while u talked to sam.
"Sam baby I need to talk to you". " What's wrong babe" I started to explain to him about what happened outside and that it was the same boy that grabbed me and kissed me. " Am gonna F*cking kill that guy if he follows you again" " No sam I just call the police"

Later it was 6:00 Me and kim both left the studio forgetting about the 4 men and we each got a taxi home.

When I got home (sam and mitche's house) the door was unlocked and the lights were on I got my phone ready on 999 because I was scared. I stepped inside the house and looked in the living room before my mouth was covered by a unknown hand.......

================================
Thanks for reading! And also thanks for the lovely comments!