Eve's First Words!

Faith's POV *1 Day later
So today me and sam were going back home :( "morning" sam said hugging me from behind in the bed.

"Morning Were going home today" I said with a sad face.

"Yeah But I miss Eve" he said kissing my neck.

"Yeah same" I said as i buried My head in the neck.

"Your So Cute" He said laughing. "You are too" I said sitting up.

"I see you slept with the lingerie I bought you" He said tracing hid hand down my legs under the covers.

"Yeah I love it. And sam don't start anything remember we still have to go home at 3pm" I said standing up.

"Damn" I heard sam mutter under his breath. "You are hot am lucky to have you" He said looking at me up and down smirking.

"Thanks" I said walking into the bathroom.

**Skip Back Home** *2 hrs To go home*

"Good to Be home" I said as me and sam got our bags out the car.

"Is Eve At the Studio with the boys " I asked as we sat down on the sofa.

"Yeah let's go get her" He said standing up and kissing me.

*studio*
"yay Your back" kim said hugging me as me and sam entered the studio.

"I missed you too" i said laughing as sam went to greet the boys.

"Where's my princess" I said looking around then seen eve was in Mitche's arms playing with her peppa pig Toy.

"Aww my baby" I picking her up and hugging her. "Mama" she said as everyone was shocked.

"She said her first word" I said kissing her forehead.

"Aw That's so cute" Cece said. "Say dada" I said sitting next to sam.

"Dada" she said in her adorable voice.

"Now all we need is her walking" sam said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"She isn't even one yet and she is saying her first words" ashley laughed.

"How was your weekend sam" perri asked smiling. "Very fun" sam said smirking as everyone laughed.

"Come on girls let's go upstairs" ellie said as I got eve of sam and me Cece Ellie and Kim walked up to the chill out place.

We sat on the sofa and eve was in my arms nearly falling asleep.

"Let me go get her Bottle she is falling asleep".

I said standing up leaving ellie with eve and walking back downstairs.

"Mitch Did you Bring eve's bottle?" I asked him while all the boys were sat spread across the place.

"Erm yeah should be in the pram" He said smiling.

"I've never seen you smile and thanks".

I said walking away getting the bottle and walking back upstairs. "Kim have you noticed that mitch has a cute smile" I said making the milk warm.

"Yeah I have " she said smiling. "But obviously Sams Smile is way better" I said Feeding eve the milk before she went back to sleep.

"Hey I've got an Idea girls why do t we do a girls Sleepover just us four and frankie for Faith's birthday
Tomorrow" ellie said explaining.

"Yeah and we could just kick sam out so he can say with mitch or warren" I said cheekily.

"Good idea so it's 7pm now why don't we go home get our pjs on and meet at your house faith" Cece Said putting her Coat on.