Going Back home

^^Eve^^
Faith's POV
Few days layer it was time to go back home.

We woke up and got ready it was now nearly 12 so we went down to have breakfast.

"Morning Guys" perri said smiling. As we went to get our breakfast I held eve while sam was carrying pur breakfast.

"Morning" I said sitting down in front of him while feeding eve.

"Perri I know you still love my sister Just admit it". I said as he looked at me feeding eve.

"I don't know" He said looking down.

"I want to break up with belle" He said suddenly. "Really" I said shocked. As sam came back with the food.

"I thought you loved her" I said as sam took a seat next to Me.

"I know that she has been horrible to you these past few days I seen it all" He said taking a bite from his pancake.

"You can't get cece back because she has already moved on" sam said drinking his juice.

"Has she" perri said quite sad. "Yeah her boyfriend is ryan" I said putting eve in the pram.

"Hey baby" belle said sitting next to him and giving me dirty looks. "Hi" He said standing up and leaving.

"What did you do" belle said storming up from the chair and following perri.

"Ugh I hate her so much" I said as me and sam finished our breakfast.

"Your So cute when your angry" sam said kissing my Cheek. "She is So annoying ugh"i said standing up to check eve.

"What should we do for eve's birthday and mine" I said as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Maybe we could do a night out your birthday is on Thursday and hers is Friday that will be good" He said kissing my neck.

"And for her birthday we could go to a play centre with our families" I said turning around to face him.

"Good idea but the rest of the boys will probably do back flips in the ball pit" sam said laughing. I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you" I said hugging him.

"I love you more" He said tucking my brown hair behind my ear. "You guys are so cute" Cece said coming towards us smiling. "Thanks" sam said.

"When do we leave" she said kissing eve's Head as she smiled. "Erm it's 1pm now so probably in 15 mins" sam said checking his watch.

************************************
15 mins later We all packed up and soon we were on the coach back to London.

"Faith am thinking for us two to stay at a cabin to have some time alone" sam said in my ear.

"That's sounds lovely thanks sam" I said kissing his lips. Later we got back to London and we stopped at the studio.

"Ahh it's nice to be back" Terry said getting his suitcase. I smiled. "My car is still here let's go home and rest" sam said getting his keys out.

"Ok" I said hugging everyone and saying goodbye except for belle.
We got into the car and drove back home.

Few minutes later we got home and took all our things upstairs and got changed. Eve was in her pjs "What you smiling at".

I said kissing eve's Head as she was in her purple cot in her bedroom.

"I love baby girl" I said hugging her and taking her downstairs to sam.

I sat down next to sam on the sofa with eve in my arms and a blanket over us. "Sam" I said turning to him.
"Yeah" He said taking his eyes away from the TV.

"I love you" I said kissing him. "I love you to" He said smiling.

================================
Thanks For Reading x

Ok so Eve is Now 13 months old and gonna be 1 in November so pretend it's been like a year;).