"You Did What"!

Faith's POV *3 days later*
I woke up at 4am to find my phone ringing..Cece...

Me= Hello
I said really tired.

Cece= faith I did something really bad
She said sounding worried.

Me= What Did you Do its 4 in the morning am tired

Cece= No please listen....I've cheated on perri am so sorry

Me= YOU DID WHAT! How? When?
I shouted as sam Moved a little.

Cece= well I got invited to a Party by my ex boyfriend Luke and we got really drunk and started kissing then we....had sex.

Me= OMG cece Perri is gonna be so angry. Where are you

Cece= I know I know am so stupid for that. And am outside Lukes house and I don't know how to get home please come get me and the a dress is *43 Grove street*

(not a Real adress BTW)

She panicked.

Me= Fine just wait there bye

Cece= Ok bye.

We finished talking. "Sam Babe" I said moving him a bit so he wakes up.

"What's wrong baby" He said sitting up and yawning "Erm well cece was invited to her ex boyfriends party and they got drunk and had sex but she doesn't know the area so she doesn't know the way back home" I said as sam looked shocked.

"I can't Believe she cheated on perri" He said getting up from the bed and putting his shirt on because he was already with jogging bottoms.

"Yeah me too" I said serious.

I put my leggings and a Plain top then went and got eve and put her in the Carrier seat while she is sleeping.

We got in the car and drove to the address that cece told me

Me= don't worry were coming x

Cece= thanks x

She texted back.
15 mins later we got to the house with Cece Standing by the house

"Your such a Idiot cece why would you do that" I said as we let her in the car in the back with eve. "Yeah I know am so sorry about that he kicked me out the house after we finished" she said crying.

"You can stay at our house and we will sort this out Tomorrow" sam said as we drove back home. "Thanks so much" she said putting her hands on her head.

================================
Thanks for reading I will Do a 2nd part to this Chapter x