Disney Land!

Sams POV
Me and faith woke up got dressed and got eve Ready In a Minnie mouse dress.

"Aww she looks so cute" Faith said kissing eve's Head.
**11am**
Faith Wore black high waisted jeans white crop top and a leather jacket with Nike superstars.

I wore black skinny jeans burgendy check shirt and timberland boots.

"You look beautiful faith" I said kissing her neck from behind.

"Aww Thank you" she said turning around to face me. "OMG sam your soo fit" she said kissing my lips.

"You are too that why I asked you out" I said grabbing her bum as she laughed.

"Come on Let's go have breakfast" she said walking to the door.

As I got eve's carrier seat and strapped her in then we went downstairs to find everyone else having breakfast.

"What took you so long?" Jordan asked eating his pancake.

"Oh Were doing what we usually do" I said sitting down next to him.

"Kissing like always" He said laughing. "Well you would do that because you have a girlfriend" I said taking my phone out.

"Yeah well we broke up" He said looking down at his feet.

"What..when" I said shocked. "She was cheating one with her brothers besfriend" He said getting sad.

"You guys have been together for 2 years" I said.

"I know that's why I haven't been really involved with the rest of the boys for a while only Ashley knew"
He said drinking his orange juice.

"Well you can always get a better girlfriend anytime" I said patting his back.

"Thanks" He said picking up his plate and cup then leaving.

************************************
Faith's POV

**Coach**
"Faith ill take eve to the baby rides because am not to keen on big rides" danielle said as we nearly got there.

"Yeah Thanks" I said As we got to the car park.

"Everyone just meet by this cafe" danielle said pointing from inside the coach.

I gave danielle eve in the Carrier seat.
me and sam where about to leave the coach.

"Move" belle said pushing me out the way.

"Perri" she shouted running to him and holding hands.

"What a Bitch" I said to sam cece and warren. They Laughed. "Come sis don't let her ruin a fun day for all of us".
Cece said hugging my side while sam and warren walked behind us.
"Your the Best" I said.

"Girls how about we go on haunted Mansion" sam said with warren running up to us.

"Sam you know am scared If Haunted places" I said getting worried.
"You will be ok your with me" He said holding my hand as we sat in the little carriges.

**10mins**
The ride was finished and us four walked out "that place was so creepy babe" I said cuddling into sams Arm.

"Yeah I know but we're gonna go on a ride much scarier and higher" He said kissing me.

"Ugh ok But If you turn Deaf not my fault because your asking me to go on a really scary ride" I said as us four made it to California Adventure.

"OMG This IS Too high" I said shaking.
"Just hold my hand" He said trying to calm me down.

"Ok" I said as we sat in the second seat on the ride.

************************************
**Going Home** (9pm)
"OMG best day ever" I said as we made it back to the hotel.

We were on rides all day and we went to the restaurant in the theme park.
We got to our rooms and I put eve to sleep.

"Hey look what I brought for eve" sam said holding up a Minnie mouse Pink Jumper. "Aww sam that's adorable" I said kissing him.

"And I brought you something too" He said taking out a black box. "Sam you ar-" He cut me off my taking my hand.

"Don't worry am not asking to marry you..yet..." He said smiling.
"It's just a Little present from me to say I love you so much" He said taking out a Silver ring.

"Aw I love you more said kissing him.
"Put it on any Finger so that they don't think am asking to marry you" He said.

"Ok" I said sliding the ring on my right hand. "Let's Go to sleep" He said laying down on the bed.

"Goodnight love you" He said kissing me. "Night Love you too" I said closing my eyes...

================================
Thanks for Reading x